• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: One Room Anime's 3rd Season Reveals New Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
cookiemanstah

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:05 pm Reply with quote
u gotta be kidding me. How does something like this get so much whereas so many good things in life are left hanging
Ermat_46

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:16 pm Reply with quote
cookiemanstah wrote:
u gotta be kidding me. How does something like this get so much whereas so many good things in life are left hanging

I don't know why they keep making this either but this is just a series of 5-minute shorts. Its not hard to fund another season of this one. Given that it's a "first-person" perspective, you don't really need a lot of drawings/animation for this one.
wolfemm

PostPosted: Tue Jun 30, 2020 11:52 pm Reply with quote
You may want to double check the July 6 premiere, it appears to only be a rebroadcast of the first two seasons.
The_Daytona_500

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 1:03 am Reply with quote
Gonna be one of the best anime of this year, even without best girl. And yes, the July 6th premier is just for the rebroadcast of S1 and 2.
#Raivost

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2020 2:32 am Reply with quote
The_Daytona_500 wrote:
Gonna be one of the best anime of this year, even without best girl. And yes, the July 6th premier is just for the rebroadcast of S1 and 2.

By best girl do you mean who I think you mean? If that's the case, I understand how you feel. It's sad to know that she won't be in season 3, but she will always be best girl in our eyes. Also, I do agree that this has the chance to be a good anime, to me season 2 felt a lot better than the first one so if they keep this up, season 3 has the chance to be even better.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1