• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Seven Seas Licenses The Idaten Deities Know Only Peace, Namekawa-san Won't Take a Licking! Man

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Covnam

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 4:40 pm Reply with quote
Idaten is an interesting choice considering the manga hasn't caught up to the anime and the original webcomic is only a little past that iirc
zawa113

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Omg, that isekai title, did the original author even try coming up with a name for it? I don't think I've heard an isekai title that generic yet! I kind of admire how overly bland the title is (not enough to read it, I don't need yet another useless isekai in my life, thank you). I'm honestly kind of impressed, isekai titles all sound extremely bland lately, but wow, that definitely sounds like an AI generated it (and it sounds like an AI generated the plot, for that matter).
TarsTarkas

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 7:47 pm Reply with quote
The last two sound interesting, pity I will have to wait for next year to read them.
gedata

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2021 11:14 pm Reply with quote
Covnam wrote:
Idaten is an interesting choice considering the manga hasn't caught up to the anime and the original webcomic is only a little past that iirc
The webcomic and anime stop at the same spot. Rather annoying isn't it?
Covnam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 1:25 am Reply with quote
gedata wrote:
The webcomic and anime stop at the same spot. Rather annoying isn't it?

Yep. After the anime ended I was surprised to see the manga hadn't caught up and the webcomic didn't offer much more
Kitsu Kyouno

PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2021 10:27 am Reply with quote
zawa113 wrote:
Omg, that isekai title, did the original author even try coming up with a name for it? I don't think I've heard an isekai title that generic yet! I kind of admire how overly bland the title is (not enough to read it, I don't need yet another useless isekai in my life, thank you). I'm honestly kind of impressed, isekai titles all sound extremely bland lately, but wow, that definitely sounds like an AI generated it (and it sounds like an AI generated the plot, for that matter).

the name is not good but the story is pretty nice it is from the slice of life way of a character without OP powers who only uses his knowledge to survive.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1