• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: J-Novel Club Licenses 10 New Light Novel Titles

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RenimLS

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 10:48 pm Reply with quote
Seems like an interesting mix of series that they've picked up. Been rather curious how the LNs for When Supernatural Battles Became Commonplace are after it had been animated.

Looking forward to the LN for Housekeeping Mage from Another World: Making Your Adventures Feel Like Home!. The fan translation of the manga has sometimes been a bit rough, but the series seems interesting. Especially after they start exploring Shiori's past spoiler[abuse at the hands of her previous party] and the wounds this has left on her.
harminia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 20, 2021 11:25 pm Reply with quote
I read the manga for Prison Life. It was pretty short, but fun. I'd possibly consider the novel, if only to see if such a low key story can be told well enough in a novel.

I wouldn't read To Another World... but I did like this; " I feel bad for my classmates who thought that gimmicky skills would make them invincible." The fact the god actively doesn't allow cheat godmode skills is kinda cool.
prime_pm

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:48 am Reply with quote
Looking forward to Prison Life and I just realize how that sounds. Too bad the manga was just a promotional preview of the LN. Would have loved for it to adapt the whole thing. Meh.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:53 am Reply with quote
It's nice to see Supernatural Battles are Commonplace will finally see an official release of the novels.

Also collecting up some more in the "villainess" genre of novels.

My Stepmom's Daughter Is My Ex I've been interested in a while, so that's cool (although I prefer print releases...).
TwEeD

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2021 4:22 am Reply with quote
Been checking the manga for some time so great to see "My Quiet Blacksmith Life in Another World" being licensed!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1