• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Introductions / Meet ANN / Tell us about Yourself (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sentire

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quote
Hello! I finally got around to completing this. I'm not usually comfortable "summarizing" myself in these categories... I become too analytical. Rolling Eyes Here is what I came up with:

Name: Sentire

Sex: F

Blood Type: A- (is this a make-or-break question?)

Location: Originally from Buffalo, NY - but now residing in Edgewater, MD

Marital Status: single

Age: old enough to know better, young enough not to necessarily care

Ethnicity: Not sure – adopted but raised in German/Irish family

Religion: Roman Catholic

Pets: a black cat with OCD called “Boo” and a precocious, obstinate cat named “Sammy the Weasel” - he weasels his way into everything - and looks at you with determined look that says "you got something to say?!"

Drink/Smoke: Drink – yes Smoke - no

Likes: anime, manga, reading, appreciating and attempting to create art, men with deep voices, enjoying nature – camping, hiking, white-water canoeing/rafting, rappelling, yoga, cooking/entertaining, music

Dislikes: hangovers, whining self-absorbed drama-queens, martyrs - people who lack accountability, taxes, vet bills, shopping (seriously – I get too frustrated), doing dishes

Favorite anime: Story of Saiunkoku, Samurai Champloo, Darker than Black, Kurenai, Natsume Yuujinchou and Saikano are just a few I can think of right now. Maybe Ergo Proxy – except the later part of the series should have been much better.

Favorite manga: Blood Alone – my recent, first plunge into manga and I adored it.

Favorite Books: “Screwtape Letters” by CS Lewis, “Clockwork Orange” and “The Wanting Seed” by Anthony Burgess, “On a Pale Horse” by Piers Anthony, Anything by Poe.

Favorite Movies: “Waking Ned Devine”, “Lost in Translation”, “The Jacket”, “Sideways”, “What Dreams May Come”, “Napoleon Dynamite”, “Life is Beautiful”, “Howl’s Moving Castle”, “The Birdcage”, “Memento”, “Army of Darkness”, “The Full Monty”, “The Shining” – Jack rocks!

Favorite Drink: Pint of Guinness, Wine, Gin and Tonic, Crown and Ginger

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Hi-test coffee, and more coffee…

Favorite Foods: Buffalo wings (a given), cheesecake, sushi

Favorite Sport (to watch): Hockey, Football

Favorite Sport (to play): Racquetball, Billiards, Darts, Bowling

Favorite Music: Quite varied, but mostly Alternative/Industrial/Punk/Electro:
MGMT, Tokyo Police Club, NIN, Arctic Monkeys, Plain White T's, Chemical Brothers, Tea Party (Jeff Martin has the sexiest voice alive!), Catherine Wheel, The Killers, The Bravery, White Stripes, The Raconteurs, Silversun Pickups, Gorillaz, Prodigy, Linkin Park, Chili Peppers, Shiny Toy Guns

Hobbies: Music, Painting, Reading, Writing, Playing Cards and Chess (Besides anime, manga and video games)

Favorite Quotes: “Vitae Summa Brevis Spem Nos Vetat Incohare Longam” - The shortness of life prevents us from entertaining far off hopes – poem by Ernest Dowson

“The Earth Does Not Belong to Us, We Belong to the Earth” – Chief Seattle

Other facts: I’m pretty shy… but make an effort to break out of my shell - not always successfully... Embarassed

(edited for updates)

Last edited by Sentire on Thu Nov 19, 2009 1:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quote
I guess I might as well do one of these dealies.

Name: Sean Arthur Patrick Rooney

Blood Type: B+, it's not just a blood type, it's an attitude.

Sex: Never.

Nationality/Ethniticty: At least 3 of my names are distinctly Irish, so what does that tell you? I think the actual break down is 5/8 Irish, with a mix of other west European rounding out the rest. Also, someone at some point was viking. There's this condition called Dupitrans (sp?) Contracture that's only found in people with viking blood. My grandfather found out he had it a couple years ago (it's easily correctable with surgery, plus it just means you're fingers curl up and you can't really straighten them out properly).

Marital Status: Single, not really looking.

Profession: Student. Formerly deli clerk, pizza delivery driver, warehouse worker.

Religion: Technically Roman Catholic, although I haven't attended regular Sunday mass in half a decade. Don't tell my grandparents.

Drink/Smoke: Socially/never. I've only been totally wasted once. Amusingly, I was up at 6 AM the next morning and hang-over free. Drinking water helps.

Likes: Writing, running, camping, hiking, outdoorsy-stuff. Peace and quiet.

Dislikes: Idiots. Not being able to figure out problems. Suffering from depression.

Favorite anime: Almost anything by SHAFT. Yeah, like you're surprised.

Favorite manga: Negima.

Favorite game: Apples to Apples. Hilarious good times with friends. Video game - Legend of Mana.

Favorite book/authors: The Green Mile made me cry sooo much.

Favorite food: Nothing in particular. I'm not at all a picky eater.

Favorite drink: Non-alcoholic - Hot Chocolate. Alcoholic - White Russian

Family: Big. Well, immediate family is just parents and a younger sister and brother, but mom and dad had 5 and 8 siblings, respectively. Also, I've got double cousins.

Favorite sport: I miss running cross country so much. Soccer and ultimate frisbee are good too. I don't watch sports very much. Arena football is pretty awesome in person, and I kind of like watching baseball.

Favorite Music: Rock, especially alternative and indie. My favorite album is currently The Decemberists - The Crane Wife. Previously it had been Pete Yorn - musicforthemorningafter, which had been preceded by Fastball - All the Pain Money Can Buy. This is over the span of 8-10 years.

Fun Facts:
- I once took a bullet to the neck. spoiler[Okay, a ricochet from a .22 rifle scratched me a little. I've still got the shrapnel, though.]
- I was hit by a minivan and suffered nothing more than bruises and scrapes. Did you know that people can bounce? I heard that the lady driving almost had to be admitted to the hospital for a panic attack. The good part though (besides the two minute ambulance ride, it happened right between the hospital and the police station), was I had a pretty redheaded nurse named Rose. I kid you not. Too bad I was only 17 at the time.
- I flunked out of college once.

Picture: This is from my Eagle Scout ceremony. It's five years old, but I look pretty much the same, but with longer hair. Sexy, curly long hair. Also, I wear glasses.

Last edited by Dorcas_Aurelia on Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
MMORPGAL

PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quote
Name: Alex

Sex: M

Marital Status: Single/

Ethnicity: A little bit of everything.

Religion: Christian

Pets: None

Drink/Smoke: Drink – No Smoke - no

Likes: (good) comics, (good) Manga, (good) anime, Team Fortress 2 (I am a Medic),Portal, and Left 4 Dead.

Dislikes: Boomers, Tanks, and Witches (oh my!!!)

Favorite anime: Blood +, Death Note, Higurashi, Naruto, His and Her Circumstances (the first 15 episodes were in my opinion perfect), Afro Samurai, and Samurai Champloo

Favorite Books: Watchmen, Harry Potter, Twilight, Johnny Got His Gun, and Atlas Shrugged.

Favorite Movies: Dark Knight, Iron Man, Johnny Got his Gun, the Notebook, Greenmile, Sha Shank Redemption, Forrest Gump, anything by Hayao Miyazaki, Internal Affairs, and the Departed.

Favorite Drink: None

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Blue Demon

Favorite Foods: Chicken.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Football

Favorite Sport (to play): Billiards.

Favorite Music: Jimmy Buffet, Motley Crue, Megadeth, Bon Jovi, Judas Priest, Metallica, Johnathen Coulton, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Presidents of the United States, Dethklok, The Killers, The Who, AC/DC, All that Remains, Rush, and Yngwie.

Hobbies: Killing Zombies and Healing People.

Favorite Quotes: "the cake is a Lie" GLaDOS

"The Wh$!es and the politicians will shout Save US!!! and I will whisper no" The Watchmen.

“That was DOCTOR ASSISTED HOMICIDE!!!" medic Team Fortress 2.
orochimaruSanin

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:07 am Reply with quote
Hello there (waves), yet another anime lover here. Smile

Though a hikikomori and pessimist by nature, I manage to earn myself and my family a decent living. I started watching anime a couple of years back; favorite genres include romance, comedy and action. You might find me hanging around and commenting on stuff I find interesting.

I am pretty bad at grokking anime endings so you would find me asking a lot of questions. Oh, and BTW, I am old enough to address most of the members here as `kiddos'. Wink

Ja ne.
kelzen

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:28 am Reply with quote
Name: Kelli
Sex: Female
Marital Status: Single
Ethnicity: Caucasian. German/Swedish, I think? D:
Dislikes: School. :/ Waking up early...
Favorite anime: Naruto Shippuuden, Fullmetal Alchemist, DBZ, .hack//sign....I don't have many. Lookin for new ones!
Favorite Manga (Light novels): Naruto, lol. It's the only one I've kept up with--sad, huh?
Favorite Books: The Wheel of Time series, Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings--stuff like that.
Favorite game: Final Fantasy X, Kingdom Hearts II, Halo 3. .hack//g.u.'s pretty cool.
Favorite Sites: Facebook, deviantart, youtube...IGN.
Favorite Music: Anything. Alternative, for the most part, and soundtracks.
Pictures:
Wearin' my beanie
Self-sketch
ClydeFG2

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:58 am Reply with quote
Name: Heya! My names Clyde, but you can call me Clyde! ;D

Sex: Male

Blood Type: No idea.

Ethnicity: 75% Vietnamese, 25% Japanese

Religion: Well, I could say I'm Buddhist... But I don't practice the customs.

Pets: One dog, full breed Maltese. His name is Mochi ;D

Drink/Smoke: I smoke.

Likes: Cars, working on cars (2008 Civic Si), coffee, cigarettes, hanging out with friends at the billiards, going on the ANN forums, and car forums. Also... ANIME!

Dislikes: Arrogant people.

Favorite anime: So many to list, but #1 on my list would be Tenga Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I'm not a manga type of guy, yeah I know they're awesome but I'm more interested in moving pictures.

Favorite Books: The Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks.

Favorite game: I don't play games on a regular basis particularly, but I used to be a huge Ragnarok freak. Anime hyper

Favorite TV shows/Movies: Anything horror, preferably ghosts and zombies.

Favorite Drink: Heineken.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Home made orange juice, Vietnamese coffee (sweet; "cafe sua da"), coke, strawberry milk shakes, tapioca pearl drinks (boba).

Favorite Foods: Pho, ramen, Korean BBQ ribs, oysters.

Favorite Sites:
www.animenewsnetwork.com
http://aznv.tv/
www.8thcivic.com
www.corsportusa.com

Favorite Sport (to watch): UFC!

Favorite Sport (to play): Auto-crossing (if that's considered a sport *sweat*)

Favorite Music: J-Pop (Nami Tamaki), LOTS of J-Rock (Hyde & Gazette w00t!), K-Pop (Big Bang fan!), and C-Pop (Fahrenheit & Hebe)

Job:
I sell H.I.D. (High-Intensity Discharge) headlight kits. HID kits are basically those extremely bright headlights that BMW, Mercedes, and many expensive cars have. When you turn them on they have different colors (blue, purple, white, and many more). Instead of having them made just for luxury cars, my workplace manufactures them to fit many lower class cars, actually, every car you can think of! We ship them to many consumers all over the world, and my job is to check the inventory, make records, and keep track of shipments in bulk that are exported and imported... It's a lot harder than it sounds! Anime hyper

Hobbies: Sitting down down drinking a cup off coffee with cigarettes, watching anime after a long day of work and/or school (clears my head, very relaxing), I'm always busy so that's how I get through the day. Anime smile Other than that I'm always hanging out with my friends or working on my car.

Fun facts about Clyde:
I'm always doing something. Anime smile

Favorite Quotes: "Don't make someone your priority while you remain their option."

Looking forward to meeting and knowing more about you all!
Ta-kun The Black Kitty

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:08 am Reply with quote
Dorcas_Aurelia wrote:

Holy Crow. You're Psycho's namesake!

And BTW, we can't see the pics. You placed the links wrong.
Dorcas_Aurelia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quote
Ta-kun The Black Kitty wrote:
Dorcas_Aurelia wrote:

Holy Crow. You're Psycho's namesake!

Yeah, I think I mentioned that on the ANN-FF forums one time.

Quote:
And BTW, we can't see the pics. You placed the links wrong.

Hm, I don't know how the link would have messed up like that. Fixed now.
Unit 03.5-ish

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:54 am Reply with quote
Name: John

Blood Type: O positive.

Ethnicity: Mostly Polish and Irish, with a lot of miscellaneous European and British Isles blood

Religion: Practicing Catholic

Pets: A female Chihuahua named Ruby

Drink/Smoke: Drinks every once in a while, doesn't smoke

Likes: Drawing, collecting Transformers, watching anime (of course!), video games, bad/cheesy horror movies, Metal Gear Solid

Dislikes: Most '80s OVAs, people who bitch about Evangelion, Tetsuya Nomura, people who bitch about dubs, arrogant people, bad grammar/spelling, yaoi fangirls

Favorite anime: Neon Genesis Evangelion, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in the Shell, Robotech

Favorite Manga (Light novels): I don't really read enough manga to have favorites.

Favorite Books: I'm not big on novels, either. =)

Favorite Games: Metal Gear series, Devil May Cry series, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IV, Final Fantasy VI, Secret of Mana, Zelda: Link to the Past, Metroid series, Castlevania series

Favorite TV shows/Movies: The Soup, The Empire Strikes Back, Transformers (2007), Transformers G1, Army of Darkness, Transformers Beast Wars, Angel the Series, Young Frankenstein, Spaceballs, the original Pink Panther movies, Monk, Psych, Burn Notice...the list goes on.

Favorite Drink: Bartles & James (sp?) wine coolers

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Juicy Juice, Coke, Pepsi, root beer

Favorite Foods: Pizza, chicken, beef, mac and cheese, steak

Favorite Sites: Amazon, The Agony Booth, YouTube, many, many others

Favorite Sport (to watch): Not a big sports guy.

Favorite Sport (to play): See above.

Favorite Music: Classical, and I like a lot of instrumental stuff.

Job: College student pursuing an education degree

Hobbies: See my favorite stuff above.

Fun facts about John:
Evangelion was his first "modern" anime
Collects super-dorky stuff (has two Master Replicas lightsabers for crying out loud)
Secretly finds M.D. Geist incredibly amusing in its own special way
Believes in the power of a good justice system (even if ours isn't perfect)
Digs dragons

Favorite Quotes: "Autobots, transform and roll out!" - Optimus Prime
"Do or do not. There is no try." - Yoda
"Good, bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Bruce Campbell as Ash
Sentire

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:18 am Reply with quote
Unit 03.5-ish wrote:

"Good, bad. I'm the guy with the gun." - Bruce Campbell as Ash

I almost spit out my coffee! I love that line. "Yo, she-witch... let's go!"
TheTheory

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quote
I feel like I've posted in this thread before, but I don't think it was a fun little survey like this. So... I'm going to do the survey. Why? Why not.

Name: Jacob

Blood Type: I don't even know. Found out once in my high school biology class when we did a little test where we had to prick our finger... an exercise that took me longer than most of the kids in our class. Whatever the result was, it was a painfully common type--good if I ever need blood... bad if I had plans on selling my ultra-rare blood to the highest bidder.

Marital Status: S-s-s-single

Age: Somewhere between 5mo. and 80 years, though most research indicates I'm 24.

Ethnicity: I think I'm basically a mutt, but the lion's share is German-ish.

Religion: Christian, believer but not church-attender (evidenced by the fact that I'm doing this survey on a Sunday morning.)

Pets: One of my roommates has a goldfish named Lucy... which on weekends when she goes home I have to feed. But other than that, our landlords don't allow pets. Which is a pity... I'm a big cat fan. Not that I'd have one anyway... I can barely feed myself, let alone mouth no. 2.

Drink/Smoke: Drinking? Definitely. I'm a big beer snob... I love trying different microbrews. My favorite is the Weyerbacher Double Simcoe IPA. Smoking? Not regularly, but occasionally my friends have cigar parties and I'll chain-smoke cloves at those things. I'll also purchase cloves for when my apartment mates throw your typical college drunken parties... so that I have an excuse to go outside and escape for a while. Used to sometimes at bars... but with the laws-a-changin', can't smoke there anymore.

Likes: friends, family, awkward situations, being awesome all the time.

Dislikes: hangovers, spending too much money (which I do *all the time*), work, life.

Favorite anime: Azumanga Daioh, Fullmetal Alchemist, Haibane-Renmei, Howl's Moving Castle, Rozen Maiden, Spirited Away.

Favorite manga: I don't really like manga too much. I have one--Cromartie High School vol. 1 because it came with the vol. 1 box. I read a bit of it... enjoyed it well enough... but didn't really get inspired to finish it.

Favorite Books: Hmmm. How about a favorite authors thing instead? Madeleine L'Engle, Tad Williams, Agatha Christie, Gordon Korman, Douglas Adams, JK Rowling. Among others.

Favorite Movies: Saved!, Pulp Fiction, Jackie Brown, Kill Bill, Monty Python (both Holy Grail and Meaning of Life), Robin Hood (animated Disney with the fox!), Meet the Robinsons, Pixar stuff... pretty much I lean towards comedies, edgy pretentious stuff, and animated stuff.

Favorite TV: Futurama, Police Squad!, Arrested Development, Monty Python's Flying Circus

Favorite Drink: Hmmm. I kind of answered this in the drink/smoke question. And probably the real answer appears one question below...

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Milk, 2% or whole. I can't keep it around the house.. if I buy a gallon it is gone in a day. But I will get those personal-sized bottles during my school day to keep me sane.

Favorite Foods: Cheesesteaks, curry, burritos (not those wimpy things from Taco Bell, but REAL burritos that are the size of your face and have real rice, meat, jalapenos, and other things on it. Mmmm. We have a great place in town called Senioritta Burrita that is really good... although in Harrisburg there is a joint called Neato Burrito that absolutely destroys it. It is the one reason I wish I lived in Harrisburg.)

Favorite Sport (to watch): My favorite sport is baseball... I've been a hardcore Phillies fan since my senior year of high school. I watch or otherwise pay attention to every single Phillies game in a season... if I'm at work I hit up the gameday screen on the internet, in the car I (try) to find a radio station, and at home, thankfully, we have cable. But if it isn't the Phillies playing I have a much harder time being interested by random games. Unlike with football... I have years where I follow one team pretty hardcore (Eagles or Penn State), but I can just sit down and enjoy a random football game to a much greater degree than baseball. (Also, I'm a pretty big NASCAR fan... been following Jimmie Johnson since his rookie year. I almost gave up on him, but boy howdy the wait was worth it!)

Favorite Sport (to play): hahahahahaha. Hahahaha.

Favorite Music: The Residents, Sonic Youth, Sixpence None the Richer, 16 Horsepower, System of a Down, The Fiery Furnaces, TV on the Radio, Sufjan Stevens, The Danielson Famile...i could go on all day.

Hobbies: yup.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
ZeroAE

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quote
Name: Josh

Marital Status: single

Ethnicity: Australian

Religion: I dont have one

Pets: 1 cat Anime smallmouth

Drink/Smoke: i dont smoke.. but i do drink

Likes: anime, computers, Gaming, hanging out with mates, Watching movies.

Dislikes: Taxes, long lines at checkouts, forgetting my wallet, strange people sitting next to me on the train.

Favorite anime:Berserk, cowboy bebop, Claymore, black lagoon, she the ultimate weapon... *sigh* i've got a TON of them lol

Favorite Manga (Light novels): Berserk, ichigo 100%

Favorite Books: I don really read books.

Favorite game: Cod 4, WoW

Favorite Movies/TV Shows: eternal sunshine of the spotless mind, Superbad, Forgetting Sarah Marshall

Favorite Drink: coke

Favorite Foods: Japanese food Anime hyper!!!...'cept sushi.. lol

Favorite Sites: Ann, Myspace, Facebook, Oztaku, animavericks

Favorite Sport (to watch): AFL

Favorite Sport (to play): I like all sport.

Favorite Music: anything i can sing too Anime smile

Job: computer Tech.

Hobbies: Watching Anime, Creating Storylines and other things.

Favorite Quotes: T.T i dont have one.
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:31 pm Reply with quote
I did this before, but feel like doing it again.

Name: Anthony

Blood Type: Don't know

Ethnicity: Mostly Irish, and some Scottish in there as well.

Religion: Semi-atheist: I'm still not sure if a god exists so that's why I'm just a semi-atheist.

Pets: 2 dogs

Drink/Smoke: I drink, but I don't smoke. I love beer. Usually when I go out to dinner or a bar, I usually if possible try something new each time to widen my tastes for beer. I also enjoy some hard liquor and sake but I don't drink those as much. I don't smoke since I was pretty much the reason why my dad quit smoke 12 years ago.

Likes: I won't listen Anime since that's pretty much stating the obvious. Computers, Full Contact Karate, Kick boxing, combat sports for the most part, music, cars, video games, high end electronics.

Dislikes: my job, MMA (It's legal street fighting), super religious people

Favorite anime: Azumanga Daioh, Full Metal Panic Fumoffu, GTO, Tenchi Universe, Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam, Mobile Suit Gundam: Char's Counter Attack, School Rumble, so many others

Favorite manga: School Rumble, GTO, Suzuka, Kare Kano, Sgt. Frog

Favorite Books: The Godfather, Digital Fortress, Star Wars.

Favorite Movies: Show girls, Full Metal Jacket, Best of the Best, Kickboxer, Kickboxer 2, The Toxic Avenger, National Lampoons Vacation.

Favorite TV: Pass Time (It's a game show where 3 people try to guess a car's time on the drag strip it's fun to watch some really interesting cars and things make passes.) Wind Tunnel (a talk show about auto racing in general it's really interesting to watch to get some great news and opinions about different aspects of the racing world.)

Favorite Drink: I enjoy whiskey sours now and then. But I'm mostly a beer man.

Non-Alcoholic Drink: Ice tea (I usually have a 2 cups a day of it at work), green tea (2 cups at work), coffee, water, Red Bull Cola (Tastes different but is great.), Jolt cola Ultra (uses splenda as a sugar substitute, tastes great.)

Favorite Foods: I love pork ribs. I'm really good at cooking them on our grill at where I live so when I get time to make them and can afford it I do so. I also hamburgers a lot. I shouldn't eat them as much as I do but I just love eating them. I'm also a huge cheese steak lover. There is a pizza place near where I work that makes awesome cheese stakes.

Favorite Sport (to watch): Kick boxing is one of my favorites to watch being a martial artist. I also love watching auto racing. I do enjoy watching NASCAR but I'm more of a open wheel fan (mostly the IRL and F1 which hasn't been that great in a while.) I also like to watch football as well.

Favorite Sport (to play): I like playing basketball when my I have no open wounds but that's never changes so at the moment none.

Favorite Music: AC/DC, Black Sabbath, The Ramones, Judas Priest, Weird Al, the Cult

Hobbies: Video Games, reading Dear Prudence (It's like Dear Abbie, but weekly and it's shorter.)
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
asimpson2006

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 9:34 pm Reply with quote
TheTheory wrote:

Favorite Foods: Cheesesteaks, curry, burritos (not those wimpy things from Taco Bell, but REAL burritos that are the size of your face and have real rice, meat, jalapenos, and other things on it. Mmmm. We have a great place in town called Senioritta Burrita that is really good... although in Harrisburg there is a joint called Neato Burrito that absolutely destroys it. It is the one reason I wish I lived in Harrisburg.)

A Neato Burrito opened up in Mechanicsburg I think either last year and 2 years ago and I have yet to go there. I may go this weekend (Sunday) to eat there. I could go Saturday but I have to go to Bob Evans to see a friend of mine who I haven't seen in 6 years.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
siken

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:35 am Reply with quote
Name: Siken (or Psyken, I'd perfer not to use my real name.)

Blood Type: I don't... know? w

Marital Status: Have a girlfriend

Ethnicity:1/2 african american 1/2 white? Anime hyper

Religion: Athiest.

Pets: Theyse all died. >:[

Drink/Smoke: Smoking and drinking are for idiots.

Likes: Other than saying the obvious. Umm.. Video Games and Computer Art pretty much.

Dislikes: Epic animes. Naruto, Bleach, One Piece. kthxbye

Favorite anime: Black Cat (I'm completly obsessed.) At first I just bitorrented it but now I bought the DVD Box set because I loved it that much.

Favorite Manga: Black Cat. I don't really read manga.

Favorite Books: Screw books. Video games ftw.

Favorite types of games: All kinds except what Koei makes.

Favorite TV shows/Movies: American tv/movies... ehh..... no thanks. lol

Favorite Drink: ...

Non-Alcoholic Drink: SOBE

Favorite Foods: Cheesecake!

Favorite Sites: animesuki.com ">This is a Known Bootleg Site

Favorite Music: Techno (All types w) and Metal. Some. J-pop

Job: Game Advisor at GameStop

Hobbies: Creating art and playing games.

Fun facts about Siken:
I have played over 1,000 games or more for sure. I have games that lay around that I haven't even touched really lol.

Favorite Quotes: "I've come to deliver some bad luck."
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 67 of 233