Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Kojima Previews Images from Zone of Enders Bundle




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Freakmasta



Joined: 27 Dec 2010
Posts: 367
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:25 am Reply with quote
As long as it's not Silent Hill HD, then I'm happy.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NJ_



Joined: 31 Oct 2009
Posts: 2183
Location: Wallington, NJ
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:32 am Reply with quote
Freakmasta wrote:
As long as it's not Silent Hill HD, then I'm happy.


This!

I really hope Konami don't screw this up like they did with that collection. Mad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TC-man



Joined: 13 Feb 2009
Posts: 118
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:35 am Reply with quote
NJ_ wrote:
Freakmasta wrote:
As long as it's not Silent Hill HD, then I'm happy.


This!

I really hope Konami don't screw this up like they did with that collection. Mad


Well, I don't think Konami would screw up this time, since Kojima is overseeing the project. That Silent Hill HD remaster was just some low budget cash-in thing from Konami.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shenl742



Joined: 11 Feb 2010
Posts: 1506
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 11:46 am Reply with quote
TC-man wrote:
NJ_ wrote:
Freakmasta wrote:
As long as it's not Silent Hill HD, then I'm happy.


This!

I really hope Konami don't screw this up like they did with that collection. Mad


Well, I don't think Konami would screw up this time, since Kojima is overseeing the project. That Silent Hill HD remaster was just some low budget cash-in thing from Konami.


Yeah from what I've heard (don't have it, yet...) the Metal Gear HD collection was pretty much PERFECT, so I'd be surprised if this wasn't the case as well.

Never gota chance to play ZOE way back when it came out. Looks like this'll be a nice second chance
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Zero Gravity



Joined: 18 Sep 2008
Posts: 88
Location: Stardust Speedway
PostPosted: Fri May 25, 2012 12:19 pm Reply with quote
Awwwwwwwwwwesome.....
Now I just need the FFX HD release date and I'm happy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Covnam



Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 1725
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2012 12:02 am Reply with quote
I hope we get a special edition in the US too. If they do it's as good as bought.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group