• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
ever meet any anime pepole?

Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mr truth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:08 am Reply with quote
you know who i mean VA,s or directors tell us about your best experince
nakama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:18 am Reply with quote
i have a really good story
in on of those expo of anime i noticed 4kids had 2 reps there one was the VA of the crappy 4kids zoro and the other was the equally rubbish VA for 4kids nami. any way when the show was wrapping up i noticed zoros VA leaving the bulding in my hands was a ice cold soda with lots of ice i then remembered how much i hate 4kids and thourgh my heavy soda right at him.he looked pretty angry and in some pain but i did not stay around, i ran the hell out of there
mr truth

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:21 am Reply with quote
pretty good story there nakama i would never even think of doing something like that
nakama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:26 am Reply with quote
mr truth wrote:
pretty good story there nakama i would never even think of doing something like that

yeah it was pretty cool. some pepole dont bellive me when i tell them the story but if it where a lie wouldnt i have made it bigger then a soda? it could have been a brick or zoro plushie insted

if i could find al khan i swear hell would be unleased
Coffeeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:36 am Reply with quote
Man... You're a dick. You threw a heavy soda at a guy just because you didn't like a part he played? That's stupid, dangerous, and just plain outrageous.

I've never met any real important anime-related folks. I'm hoping to meet Monica Real next year.

Last edited by Coffeeman on Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
nakama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:38 am Reply with quote
Coffeeman wrote:
Man... You're a dick.

yeah you got a a lot to say
abunai
Old Regular

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:38 am Reply with quote
Coffeeman wrote:
Man... You're a dick.

On this point, I completely agree.

- abunai
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
remember love

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:44 am Reply with quote
nakama wrote:
in on of those expo of anime i noticed 4kids had 2 reps there one was the VA of the crappy 4kids zoro and the other was the equally rubbish VA for 4kids nami. any way when the show was wrapping up i noticed zoros VA leaving the bulding in my hands was a ice cold soda with lots of ice i then remembered how much i hate 4kids and thourgh my heavy soda right at him.he looked pretty angry and in some pain but i did not stay around, i ran the hell out of there

Yep that's a stupid thing to do. Just because he's a voice actor for 4kids doesn't mean he deserves that....he just doing a job. Man you must be a complete JackA$$. Not only that you weren't even man enough to stay and see what he does. You ran like a coward. Pfft...dumb people.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Coffeeman

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:45 am Reply with quote
nakama wrote:
Coffeeman wrote:
Man... You're a dick.

yeah you got a a lot to say

Yeppppp... Sure do.

Meanwhile...

Um....

I have met and known a couple of cosplayers who've been featured in national and international anime magazines. That was pretty neat.
nakama

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 8:45 am Reply with quote
hey whats with these negitive coments all i did was tell i story
yeah this place is really edducated all i hear is "your a dick" and "yes he is"

EDIT: oh and i have just read all the other coments yeah maybe he did not deserve it but come on he is a 4kids va after all
and the only reason i ran is because of there securtity

actually the whole expo was kind of disaster - i nearly got in to a fight with a cossplayer the whole soda thing was to let some steam off because damn it my highlight was not being confronted by a naruto cosplayer just because he looked dumb
Starwind Amada

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:08 am Reply with quote
nakama wrote:

Dude, first, you're a total moron for that, and also, Zolo's VA is the only good one in One Piece. You should've thrown it at Sanji's or Luffy's VAs, if they were there.

Also, I met a bunch of "anime people" at Anime Boston 2005. I got a photo with Johnny Young Bosch.
daxomni

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:50 am Reply with quote
Coffeeman wrote:
Man... You're a dick.

100% Agreed.
Joe anime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:25 am Reply with quote
nakama wrote:

This shows you have no respect for VA's,just because he works
for 4Kids doesn't give you the right to throw a soda can at the
person.i'm sure if you were in his shoes,you wouldn't like it.he's
doing a job you know.
Joe anime

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quote
nakama wrote:
hey whats with these negitive coments all i did was tell i story
yeah this place is really edducated all i hear is "your a dick" and "yes he is"

EDIT: oh and i have just read all the other coments yeah maybe he did not deserve it but come on he is a 4kids va after all
and the only reason i ran is because of there securtity

actually the whole expo was kind of disaster - i nearly got in to a fight with a cossplayer the whole soda thing was to let some steam off because damn it my highlight was not being confronted by a naruto cosplayer just because he looked dumb

Your exuse is just because he's a 4kids VA,your stupid.
astra

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:33 am Reply with quote
Woah. I can feel my IQ dropping just reading this thread.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4