• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The wait is still on

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DarkSamurai

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:44 pm Reply with quote
Advent children was supposed to arrive today. But i knew i was going to be delyed. The date this time is 4/10/2006. Know i dont even care anymore. Its probably going to be delayed again. what are your thoughts.
RedComet

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Square Enix wasn't the one that even came up with those dates in the first place. I don't care when it comes out but it would be cool to see it in theaters.
DarkTenshi90

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quote
DarkSamurai wrote:
Advent children was supposed to arrive today. But i knew i was going to be delyed. The date this time is 4/10/2006. Know i don't even care anymore. Its probably going to be delayed again. what are your thoughts.

Technically, Advent Children is scheduled to come out January 10th, but Suncoast recently removed the movie off of it's site, which makes me slightly confused. However, I doubt it'll come out that late.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1