• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Pokemon

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animekid08.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:27 pm Reply with quote
In the Encyclopedia, it says Brock is a girl.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
hanachan01

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:14 pm Reply with quote
<sarcasm>Brock's a pretty butch girl. A lesbian too, seeing all the girls she hits on. Who knew 4kids would allow that?</sarcasm>

well then, let's fix that!
PantsGoblin
Subscriber
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quote
Where does it say that Brock's a girl? It says: "Joining him on his travels are Brock, a girl-obsessed Rock Pokemon Trainer". It never says he's a girl, it says he's girl obsessed. Hopefully you didn't read it like: "Joining him on his travels are Brock, a girl, and an obsessed Rock Pokemon Trainer", if you read it fast I suppose you could have read it like that.
Animekid08.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 5:14 pm Reply with quote
PantsGoblin wrote:
Where does it say that Brock's a girl? It says: "Joining him on his travels are Brock, a girl-obsessed Rock Pokemon Trainer". It never says he's a girl, it says he's girl obsessed. Hopefully you didn't read it like: "Joining him on his travels are Brock, a girl, and an obsessed Rock Pokemon Trainer", if you read it fast I suppose you could have read it like that.

You're right. I'm sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1