• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Costumed "Tiger Mask" Hero Donates 100,000 Yen to Tornado Victims

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
blaizevincent

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:40 am Reply with quote
This is a great story : )
jkphantom

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 11:51 am Reply with quote
Awww, this is such a touching story. It made me tear up when I first read this. Smile
belvadeer

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:15 pm Reply with quote
I always love reading anything having to do with Tiger Mask. It's so touching.
Kougeru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote
If this happened in the US, they'd arrest the guy as soon as the showed up at the school for being suspicious. Love this story though
Kebble

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:15 pm Reply with quote
A guy, probably shirtless, wearing tights, a cape, and a tiger mask steps on to an elementary school ground [in America]. He is promptly shot by a unnamed father wielding his computer-printed NRA badge in one hand and his gun in the other. The slain tiger masked "scoundrel" drops his loot, and the children gather around the corpse to join hands to chant God Bless America.
SpacemanHardy

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:54 pm Reply with quote
This is such a great, heart-warming story! Very Happy

Kebble wrote:
A guy, probably shirtless, wearing tights, a cape, and a tiger mask steps on to an elementary school ground [in America]. He is promptly shot by a unnamed father wielding his computer-printed NRA badge in one hand and his gun in the other. The slain tiger masked "scoundrel" drops his loot, and the children gather around the corpse to join hands to chant God Bless America.

........and now it's ruined. Mad
DTJB

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:21 pm Reply with quote
The legend continues.
dbzmike

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Kebble wrote:
Shocked
Polycell

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote
Kebble wrote:
The lesson? Some people can't avoid sticking their politics in the least appropriate of places.
Panzer Vor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:40 pm Reply with quote
Polycell wrote:
Kebble wrote:
The lesson? Some people can't avoid sticking their politics in the least appropriate of places.

If that poster isn't an American (which is probably likely), you can add misplaced nationalism and general bigotry to the litany of sins, too.
KentaMaeba

PostPosted: Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:58 pm Reply with quote
A true hero, because he doesn't go around beating up people in the name of "justice"; instead, he donates money so that children can continue to learn. Very Happy
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1