Forum - View topic
NEWS: 3rd Madoka Magica Film to Have Midnight Screenings




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Kreion



Joined: 02 Jan 2013
Posts: 332
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 4:04 am Reply with quote
Can Shaft just...make Kizumonogatari? They can then make as many Madoka films as they like, I don't care at all, just - please Shaft xD
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Banken



Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 1244
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:00 am Reply with quote
Wait, this is the one that will go past and/or change the ending of the anime, right?

Or is it the whole movie series spoiler[ just one of the thousands of scenarios that happened ]?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Juno016



Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 1890
PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2013 11:59 am Reply with quote
Banken wrote:
Wait, this is the one that will go past and/or change the ending of the anime, right?

Or is it the whole movie series spoiler[ just one of the thousands of scenarios that happened ]?


That wouldn't make sense. If it were just spoiler[another one of Homura's timelines, then Madoka wouldn't have made the final wish that erased her from every timeline that existed. And Kyouko wouldn't be casually walking to school with them unless she transferred in.]
That said, and I mentioned this before, but spoiler[Madoka does seem to appear in this movie. And she seems to not be limited to Ultimate Madoka's existence.]

Who knows what it means, though...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Banken



Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 1244
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:42 am Reply with quote
I haven't seen either of the movies so I have no idea what you're talking about.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Juno016



Joined: 09 Jan 2012
Posts: 1890
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 10:40 pm Reply with quote
Banken wrote:
I haven't seen either of the movies so I have no idea what you're talking about.


...Okay then. A simpler, non-spoiler answer would be...
No one knows.
If you end up watching the series, you'll know what I mean. The series itself is clear, but this movie looks to re-create everything we thought we knew about the original show in a confusing, but potentially just-as-clear manner.
And if you didn't know, the first two movies are just a compilation of the show. This final, third movie is the sequel story and no one knows what will happen in it yet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Banken



Joined: 29 May 2007
Posts: 1244
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:38 am Reply with quote
Juno016 wrote:
Banken wrote:
I haven't seen either of the movies so I have no idea what you're talking about.


...Okay then. A simpler, non-spoiler answer would be...
No one knows.
If you end up watching the series, you'll know what I mean. The series itself is clear, but this movie looks to re-create everything we thought we knew about the original show in a confusing, but potentially just-as-clear manner.
And if you didn't know, the first two movies are just a compilation of the show. This final, third movie is the sequel story and no one knows what will happen in it yet.


I have seen the series. Not the movies.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Adamb15



Joined: 10 Jan 2012
Posts: 112
PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:45 am Reply with quote
Banken wrote:
Juno016 wrote:
Banken wrote:
I haven't seen either of the movies so I have no idea what you're talking about.


...Okay then. A simpler, non-spoiler answer would be...
No one knows.
If you end up watching the series, you'll know what I mean. The series itself is clear, but this movie looks to re-create everything we thought we knew about the original show in a confusing, but potentially just-as-clear manner.
And if you didn't know, the first two movies are just a compilation of the show. This final, third movie is the sequel story and no one knows what will happen in it yet.


I have seen the series. Not the movies.



Then you should know exactly what he's talking about.
The movies were the exact same as the series, just squished together.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group