• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Jam Out With the Animelo 2013 Band

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
omiya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2014 6:40 pm Reply with quote
Not really sure why they posted this clip and why they didn't release a CD single / PV like in previous years (although 2013 is different in using an existing song "Galaxy Express 999" rather than a song written specifically for Animelo Summer Live).

The 2 hour highlights of each of the 3 days of Animelo Summer Live 2013 that were broadcast on Japanese television late last year showed live performances of Galaxy Express 999 at the end which were far more enjoyable than just seeing 3 musicians in a studio with camera-work that seemed to be trying to hide their faces.

If you like the range of music that gets presented at Animelo Summer Live (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animelo_Summer_Live ), it's worth attending, being one of the most professional and for a 27,000 size live audience, friendly, music of anime events, with an outdoor stage running before the concerts themselves in the leafy Keyaki Plaza between Saitama Shintoshin station and Saitama Super Arena.

Looking forward to the release of the blu-rays of the 2013 concerts and Animelo Summer Live 2014...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1