• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Fantasy X|X-2 HD Remaster's 'Epic Tale' Trailer Posted

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lady Multi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 12:16 am Reply with quote
My copy will be here tomorrow, but I'm not going to play it until I finish 'Tales of Symphonia HD' at least once.

I still find it ironic that they re-released in HD so close to each other

After all (spoilers to plot for those who haven't played):
Both games start out about spoiler[a girl who goes on a quest to gather some sort of power to save the world and that mission is supposed to end in her death. Both games have them rejecting that fate at the end and turning the tables only for both games to have the main characters turn to face the evil religion that was masquerading as good. Oh, and both main male characters end up fighting their dads as part of the story.]

And the sad thing is that that spoilery fact didn't dawn on me until recently. xD
AnimeDuelist15

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:00 am Reply with quote
I have never liked the realistic art style of Squares games, so I have never liked the FF series.
dupl0

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2014 11:08 am Reply with quote
My copy came in yesterday.. Popped it in the PS3, and all my friends from Spira are back.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1