• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Himouto! Umaru-chan's Ebina Gets Spinoff Manga

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tenchi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 1:45 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if Umaru would be first if there hadn't been Umaru vote splitting between "home Umaru", "school Umaru", and UMR?

Or did Ebina's ample bosom assure her of being first past the post?
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Yadilie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 2:40 pm Reply with quote
Nothing do with her bosom. She's just adorable whether she's nervous around Onii-chan or when she breaks into her home dialect.
Yuri Fan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 3:21 pm Reply with quote
Eh... I found her to be boring, to be honest. Confused
Animerican14

PostPosted: Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:24 pm Reply with quote
Ganbatte, Ebina-chan~

Yadilie wrote:
Nothing do with her bosom. She's just adorable whether she's nervous around Onii-chan or when she breaks into her home dialect.

I'm sure for some people, it's a combination of all those qualities that make her rank highly!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tenchi

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:17 am Reply with quote
I like Ebina, though, she's the most well-rounded (in several ways) of the three main supporting classmate girls, character-wise, although I think I slightly prefer Sylphynford, at least for comedy.

Ebina in the main manga has a little more complex a backstory than what's been shown in the anime so far. I presume the spin-off will go further into her background.
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 12:54 am Reply with quote
Tenchi wrote:
I like Ebina, though, she's the most well-rounded (in several ways) of the three main supporting classmate girls, character-wise, although I think I slightly prefer Sylphynford, at least for comedy.

Yeah, the potential for oddness with Sylphynford is many fold compared to most of the other cast.
VegetaEx

PostPosted: Tue Oct 20, 2015 10:26 am Reply with quote
Ebina is awesome and so cute but my Favorite is Kirie. Love Umaru too. Will beginn the Manga soon alnd will also read this Spinoff, can't get enough of Umaru and the others.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1