• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash Anime Music Video Features Insert Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hyro_10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:57 am Reply with quote
The show actually looks like this? Wow it's pretty
Shirohae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 2:15 am Reply with quote
6 of them vs 1 goblin..and they cant even defeat it....the girls are clumsy and stupid...and it looks like its gonna be fan service-heavy...lol pathetic! art and animation looks pretty nice though but Im gonna pass on this...
JC_Denton

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 4:08 am Reply with quote
Shirohae wrote:
6 of them vs 1 goblin..and they can't even defeat it....the girls are clumsy and stupid...and it looks like its gonna be fan service-heavy...lol pathetic! art and animation looks pretty nice though but Im gonna pass on this...

First time heard someone said this series is "fan service-heavy".
Sevokevo Royuki

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 9:06 am Reply with quote
Wish the video was not switched to Private on YouTube... Can't watch it.

EDIT:

OK so they made the English version Private.. but the Japanesse version is still available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcum99VSNQ8

Shirohae wrote:
6 of them vs 1 goblin..and they can't even defeat it....the girls are clumsy and stupid...and it looks like its gonna be fan service-heavy...lol pathetic! art and animation looks pretty nice though but Im gonna pass on this...

You assume it be Fan Service heavy by just watching that video... Thats the same thing as judging a book by its cover when it has not even been released yet. Judge it after it has aired and allow it to make its place in the season...

I also can't wait till the Dub comes out in 6 weeks as Funimation is going to be Simludubbing it.
Shirohae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:36 pm Reply with quote
Sevokevo Royuki wrote:
Wish the video was not switched to Private on YouTube... Can't watch it.

EDIT:

OK so they made the English version Private.. but the Japanesse version is still available.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcum99VSNQ8

Shirohae wrote:

You assume it be Fan Service heavy by just watching that video... Thats the same thing as judging a book by its cover when it has not even been released yet. Judge it after it has aired and allow it to make its place in the season...

I also can't wait till the Dub comes out in 6 weeks as Funimation is going to be Simludubbing it.

Lol Im sure its gonna be fan serviced all over...I can tell just by the camera angles..and I've seen the first PV also...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1