• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Honey So Sweet GN 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Animechic420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:00 am Reply with quote
Note: Nao thinks she's in love with her uncle, the legal guardian...

Why the hell does Japan keep doing sh*t like this??? Someone out there better comment about that. Confused
CallumKeyblade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 10:36 am Reply with quote
Nice to have more cute shoujo coming over. Hopefully it does well and we can keep getting more.

animechic420 wrote:

Why the hell does Japan keep doing sh*t like this??? Someone out there better comment about that. Confused

The review says the mangaka tries to show that it's more her confusing her gratitude and familial love for romantic feelings.
Animechic420

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 11:06 am Reply with quote
CallumKeyblade wrote:
Nice to have more cute shoujo coming over. Hopefully it does well and we can keep getting more.

animechic420 wrote:

The review says the mangaka tries to show that it's more her confusing her gratitude and familial love for romantic feelings.

Thanks for clearing that up for me. Now, here's my advice for whoever's listening: Remember, boys and girls. Family members are off limits when it comes to romantic escapades.
Ali07

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:42 am Reply with quote
Happy to hear the stuff with the uncle is pretty much sorted by the end of the first volume.

As a massive MLM fan, and with that series only having 1 volume left to be released (but the main story is concluded), I think I may jump into this series. And, knowing that it is 8 volumes long, is a bonus too. I've got about 4 manga series I'm collecting ending between now and May, so this can replace one of those.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1