• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Danganronpa 3 Anime to Premiere on July 11 & July 14

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Stark700

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 9:16 am Reply with quote
So double the Danganronpa for July. Fun. I hope it will be better than the first season though.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
pandoraking

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 10:19 am Reply with quote
for some reason thought it would premier in the same day
KH91

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 12:40 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if I'd be okay to watch Zetsubo hen first because I want to save Mira hen for last for obvious reasons. Also, how them BD's gonna work? Bundle 2 episodes from each arc together or separately and release in the same week? Find out on the next action packed episode of D3 BD-hen.
doubleO7

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2016 6:30 pm Reply with quote
KH91 wrote:
I wonder if I'd be okay to watch Zetsubo hen first because I want to save Mira hen for last for obvious reasons.

What are the obvious reasons? Chronological order?

I don't think I would recommend that. The right way to experience the Danganronpa franchise has always been release order. The creator/head writer has already said that he wrote these with the intention of them being watched in broadcast order. If you're concerned about potential spoilers, the last things you'll want to do are watch the arcs out of order and/or only one at a time instead of concurrently.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1