• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: BBK/BRNK Sequel Anime's Promo Video Shows Azuma's Sister

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KH91

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:07 am Reply with quote
Imma let the imouto finish, but I just want to say that Konomi and M&R must return. Please.
DmonHiro

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:08 am Reply with quote
Hell yeah! Can't wait. It's gonna be epic.
Koda89

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 4:20 am Reply with quote
So hyped! From the looks of this PV spoiler[all of the teams with dormant hearts from the first season will get their Buranki to awaken in this season. I hope the one with the giant shining pompadour is the Buranki for Epizo's team.]
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:58 am Reply with quote
I hope it won't turn out to be a free-for-all buranki-brawling. From my viewing experience, trying to balance personal characterization with grand battles (especially mechs), hasn't worked out well most time.
TrueZangetsu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:15 am Reply with quote
I am Very literallanime[/u]
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:19 am Reply with quote
Hameyadea wrote:
I hope it won't turn out to be a free-for-all buranki-brawling. From my viewing experience, trying to balance personal characterization with grand battles (especially mechs), hasn't worked out well most time.
Don't take this the wrong way but, are you kidding?? The show has been practically nothing but grand battles to date and the set up at the end of last season promised an all-out buranki world war. I expect much more of the same and in-between we will see what happened to Kaoruko.
Hameyadea

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:39 pm Reply with quote
^

You misunderstood my comment. It isn't "grand" as in "big," but "a lot". Most of the show was 5-man team VS. 5-man team (or Reoko). When shows try to showcase multiple teams VS multiple teams, the narrative suffers because there isn't enough time to properly introduce and invest in the fighters.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:42 pm Reply with quote
Hell yeah! That was an awesome trailer. This is gonna be epic.

Hyped to finally see more of Kaoruko.
RocketOtter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:29 am Reply with quote
More Boo Boo Keys is always nice. (Wonder why the main cast from season 1 is on the poster here. Didn't the post-credits teaser from the season 1 finale basically confirm that it won't focus on them at all?)

Wasn't a particularly fan of season 1's ending (hence why I dropped the score from a 7 to a 6 on MAL) but I overall liked the series decently enough, so I hope this turns out good.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1