• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: ēlDLIVE Anime's 2nd Video Previews Alfakyun & The Super Ball's Songs

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:10 pm Reply with quote
A Part of me wants to check this out cause im a khr fan but another part of me thinks id be setting myself up for disappointment cause i get a sense of where this story will go............. wonder which part i should listen Confused
Kon'Doriano

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 12:59 pm Reply with quote
Nekelen Tinsley wrote:
A Part of me wants to check this out cause im a khr fan but another part of me thinks id be setting myself up for disappointment cause i get a sense of where this story will go............. wonder which part i should listen Confused

I think you should listen to the part of you that thinks you're setting yourself up for disappointment. Let's think about, if you go into the series with very low expectations and it turned out to trash, you won't be surprised or upset. However, if it does turn out to be good you'll be pleasantly surprised and enjoy the show a lot more than you thought you would Wink
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:00 pm Reply with quote
@Kon'Doriano while that is good advice, it is possible that you will go into it hoping to be proven wrong, which if not then you will be just as disappointed.
HueyLion

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:00 pm Reply with quote
Who Cares! Just watch it, what have you really got to lose besides time, wanna see myself if the author still got her tropes up and running with this manga (haven't at all look into the manga material at all, so going in blind).
Nekelen Tinsley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:07 pm Reply with quote
HueyLion wrote:
Who Cares! Just watch it, what have you really got to lose besides time, wanna see myself if the author still got her tropes up and running with this manga (haven't at all look into the manga material at all, so going in blind).

I Care I'll admit im not anyone important but my time is precious to me and i dont want to waste it on something i might just end up dropping after like 6 episodes when i could have spent it watching or reading something i enjoy.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1