• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Satoko Kiyuduki's Shoulder-a-Coffin Kuro Manga Approaches 'Climax'

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hi-Chan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 12:26 pm Reply with quote
I have really enjoyed this series so far; .hope it has a satisfying ending.This is one of those under the radar manga I wish would get an amime.
Dop.L

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 1:03 pm Reply with quote
Just read the end of Kiyuduki's "G.A." manga (which did get an anime some time back, still on Crunchyroll) and was wondering if this meant Kuro would be the next one to end.

It's one of those stories where the art style belies the inner darkness of the story, which is more serious than people who just look at the art might expect.

Hopefully we won't have to wait too long before Yen Press bring it out.
manapear

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:40 pm Reply with quote
I thought there was an article not long ago that mentioned the manga would be ending soon?

Either way, it was definitely obvious. It's been a good trip though, and with both GA and Kuro done, I wonder what Kiyuzuki-sensei will work on next~. I adore her titles, and will follow it no matter what.

I'm hoping GA gets another anime too.

Also . . . I feel it's weird in the article that Kuro is called a tomboy? As much as she's mistaken for a guy, she isn't very "tomboyish" at all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1