• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Kase-san and Morning Glories Yuri Anime Clip's Promo Video Streamed

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
EmperorBrandon
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 3:58 pm Reply with quote
I wonder if this is just covering the first chapter, which is also titled "Kase-san and Morning Glories". In the manga, this series doesn't have chapter or volume numbers. They're all given unique titles. It seems (from the notes) that the author did this because the magazine it was originally published in mostly did one-shots. Might be wishful thinking on my part, but I hope we get more "clips" like this one that will add up to something resembling a series for the anime too.
FrozenMoon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 4:05 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:
I wonder if this is just covering the first chapter, which is also titled "Kase-san and Morning Glories". In the manga, this series doesn't have chapter or volume numbers. They're all given unique titles. It seems (from the notes) that the author did this because the magazine it was originally published in mostly did one-shots. Might be wishful thinking on my part, but I hope we get more "clips" like this one that will add up to something resembling a series for the anime too.

One can hope, honestly I'd love even one 24-30 minute OVA.
Samiamiam

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 5:18 pm Reply with quote
EmperorBrandon wrote:

It seems to be a music video actually.
Mystifire

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:56 pm Reply with quote
Is it just me, or is the vocal pattern of the song in the PV extremely similar to the Psycho Pass opening?
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:53 pm Reply with quote
I'm so HYPED for this. I love the manga.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1