• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Late Night! The Genius Bakabon Anime Dreams Up Crappiest Dating Sim

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
xotaku4lifex

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2018 9:28 pm Reply with quote
Not gonna lie, they do look pretty handsome and cute hahahaha. I like normal poo dude and diarrhetic poo dude the most Anime hyper I want this game to be real Laughing Laughing Laughing
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 3:35 am Reply with quote
What's bizarre is that this isn't even the first poo-based character Takahiro Sakurai has voiced! He also played Kaitou U in Butt Detective. At least this time they didn't give him the character(s) with swirly hair. Very Happy

ETA: Oh ha, speaking of Butt Detective... animenewsnetwork.com/news/2018-09-19/butt-detective-anime-gets-regular-tv-series-run/.136984
milkyy

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 2:39 pm Reply with quote
I'm laughing way too hard at this. Damn. Is it bad that I thought it was a real game at first? I play eroge... I've played Hatoful Boyfriend, I dunno, I just thought this was the next step for me Laughing Laughing Laughing
DigitalScratch

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 9:01 pm Reply with quote
Damn, they got me. For a sec I though they were serious. I hate how nice these character designs are. I really hate it. I wanna keep looking at them but then I look at the hair and I’m reminded “oh right, they’re sh*t”

....So how much money do we have to throw to make this a thing?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1