• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Streams 2 Haikyu!! Compilation Films

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Яeverse

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:18 pm Reply with quote
Wonder if Sentai will get these.

Though were still waiting on s3.
Nodz

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Nice.
I'd like CR to stream the Food Wars OVA and the upcoming Sailor Moon Crystal Movies.
pirateaddict
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:44 am Reply with quote
Nice that we have two new films with some new material added into the story but I'm impatiently waiting for them to release season 3. Never quite understand why they have to also make compilation films, same thing happened with Kuroko no Basket. They didn't even bother to dub that and you can't find any official DVDs of that series which I find really frustrating.
Hagaren Viper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:25 pm Reply with quote
Interesting to see this show up on Crunchy, do they have any additional scenes or is it strictly a pair of compilation films?
NeverConvex
Subscriber

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2018 9:58 pm Reply with quote
Hagaren Viper wrote:
Interesting to see this show up on Crunchy, do they have any additional scenes or is it strictly a pair of compilation films?

Just finished the 2nd of the two movies, and some of the scenes I definitely don't remember from the show. Most of it was spliced together content from the anime (as you'd expect), but a small number of scenes and shots seem to be movie-original. (EDIT: Maybe even exactly one movie-original scene, not sure. One that I verified very quickly by cross-checking against the relevant 3rd season episode, at least, though...)
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1