• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Attack on Titan 'Final' Exhibition Scheduled for Summer 2019

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wyvern

PostPosted: Mon Dec 03, 2018 8:02 pm Reply with quote
This kind of "final" hype is getting pretty common for longrunning manga. Bleach announced it was starting its final arc four years before the series actually ended (and it would have gone even longer had Jump not finally lost its patience and just cancelled it.) I think Gintama's been in "final" mode for even longer now (but unlike Bleach, people seem fine with this because the last arc has been quite good and has sold well.) So it'll be interesting to see just how much longer Titan goes on now that its finale hype has started.
lumusislight

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:49 am Reply with quote
Re: INTEREST: Attack on Titan 'Final' Exhibition Scheduled for Summer 2019 by Lynzee Loveridge_view

The end date is still not confirmed. So I guess it will be really a looong process for a final Attack on Titan part. It's just due to the immense popularity.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1