• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Langrisser I & II Remake for PS4, Switch Delayed to April 18

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sam Murai

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 12:53 pm Reply with quote
I'm still flummoxed about them casting something as distinct and eye-catching as Urushihara's designs aside in favor of ones decidedly more generic (save for the box art, which only highlights the gulf). I almost wonder if his extensive adult work is part of the reason (to say nothing of the ones featuring Langrisser characters, themselves), but then again, he's certainly not the only video game artist with one, either.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aquasakura

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:47 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
The announcement stated the developers are considering releasing a demo version of the game.

Makes sense to me this upcoming remake would be delay for this reason as it means people who have not play Langrisser I & II before (like myself) can give them a try to get a sense of how these games are going to play and it's presentation concerning the story before deciding if they should buy and invest in these games.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1