Forum - View topic
NEWS: My Hero Academia Anime's 4th Season Reveals Promo Video, More Cast, October 12 Debut




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Sekaro



Joined: 12 Nov 2018
Posts: 124
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 7:09 am Reply with quote
Wait... Sir Nighteye's hair is green? I always thought it was full black with a bit of white when I read the manga. I also thought Kaminari's hair was always blue but it was revealed to be yellow in the anime Rolling Eyes
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Serinox



Joined: 21 Apr 2017
Posts: 19
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:04 am Reply with quote
Sekaro wrote:
Wait... Sir Nighteye's hair is green? I always thought it was full black with a bit of white when I read the manga. I also thought Kaminari's hair was always blue but it was revealed to be yellow in the anime Rolling Eyes

Yes, Nighteye's hair is green, as per Horikoshi's color drawing of him on Volume 14: https://i.imgur.com/PYSS8sM.png

And Kaminari has been drawn with yellow hair for ages in the manga on the color pages https://i.imgur.com/jBGWwR5.png - and tbh, yellow hair for an electricity character didn't really suprise me Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Nodz



Joined: 29 Dec 2013
Posts: 402
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 9:47 am Reply with quote
Food Wars season 4 has also been announced for october several days ago.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Sekaro



Joined: 12 Nov 2018
Posts: 124
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:20 am Reply with quote
Serinox wrote:
Sekaro wrote:
Wait... Sir Nighteye's hair is green? I always thought it was full black with a bit of white when I read the manga. I also thought Kaminari's hair was always blue but it was revealed to be yellow in the anime Rolling Eyes

Yes, Nighteye's hair is green, as per Horikoshi's color drawing of him on Volume 14: https://i.imgur.com/PYSS8sM.png

And Kaminari has been drawn with yellow hair for ages in the manga on the color pages https://i.imgur.com/jBGWwR5.png - and tbh, yellow hair for an electricity character didn't really suprise me Laughing


I knew Kaminari's hair was yellow for a long time now but back in the manga's early chapters, I always imagined he'd have blue hair and that his lightning was light blue in colour idk Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Ashen Phoenix



Joined: 21 Jun 2006
Posts: 2546
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:28 am Reply with quote
Oh, I am SO excited!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message My Anime My Manga
GoldCrusader



Joined: 25 Apr 2017
Posts: 971
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 1:02 pm Reply with quote
So excited to see 2 of my favorite arcs animated. The Cultural festival is easily the second best arc in MHA.

AOTY 2019 and 2020 here we come!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Dicku-kun



Joined: 14 Jun 2018
Posts: 122
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:32 pm Reply with quote
HYYYYYPE!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
LagannImpact



Joined: 03 Apr 2009
Posts: 566
PostPosted: Sun Jun 16, 2019 10:22 pm Reply with quote
Hopefully this ends up on Toonami not long afterward. Maybe a November premiere? The first 3 seasons were dubbed shortly after airing in Japan, and for Toonami to get on board this time a la Seasons 2 and 3 of Attack on Titan would be huge!

Toonami's current airing of Season 3 is scheduled to wrap in about 2.5 months, which means an Academia-less fall until Season 4 premieres. We're talking at least a 10-week absence from the Better Cartoon show unless they air reruns.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greed1914
It's Over 9000!It's Over 9000!


Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 3317
PostPosted: Mon Jun 17, 2019 10:05 am Reply with quote
LagannImpact wrote:
Hopefully this ends up on Toonami not long afterward. Maybe a November premiere? The first 3 seasons were dubbed shortly after airing in Japan, and for Toonami to get on board this time a la Seasons 2 and 3 of Attack on Titan would be huge!

Toonami's current airing of Season 3 is scheduled to wrap in about 2.5 months, which means an Academia-less fall until Season 4 premieres. We're talking at least a 10-week absence from the Better Cartoon show unless they air reruns.


I could see that happening. Toonami does seem to prefer to pick up subsequent seasons where it can, and Attack on Titan and Black Clover are both using episodes that ran recently in Japan. Plus, Toonami has multiple shows that are wrapping up right around the same time, so I have to think they want to have something lined up, even if they have to wait a bit for new episodes. Attack on Titan was on reruns for a while before the new episodes started, so I could see them doing MHA reruns until season 4 starts.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group