• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: A Sister's All You Need Novels End on 14th Volume

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kougeru

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:50 am Reply with quote
I hope they pull an OreGairu and make a new anime that covers the full series to the end
Mocha Shiori

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:35 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:
I hope they pull an OreGairu and make a new anime that covers the full series to the end

Just.. stop, okay?
njprogfan
Collector Extraordinaire

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 1:47 pm Reply with quote
It may not be Oregairu Wink , but I'm enjoying these and wouldn't mind a Season 2 anime.
BadNewsBlues

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2020 10:19 pm Reply with quote
Mocha Shiori wrote:
Kougeru wrote:

Just.. stop, okay?

What he said he wanted another version of this not another season of "My Sister, My Writer".
Calsolum

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 12:44 am Reply with quote
BadNewsBlues wrote:
Mocha Shiori wrote:
Kougeru wrote:

Just.. stop, okay?

What he said he wanted another version of this not another season of "My Sister, My Writer".

Can we please not speak of that-which-must-not-be-named?

Still I hope that this was a natural conclusion and not a rushed one, while I wish it'd continue there's really on so much you can get out of a simple premise before it starts getting redundant.

If we do get another anime I want to see more of the main character's editor losing his shit over the nonsense he wants to push(also illegally kidnapping him) and less of the artist who sexually assaults random girls on the streets.
The games they played during their get-togethers were fun and I actually bought cat and chocolate after seeing them play it. Let me say it's really hard to pair a cat and chocolate to survive a pool of blood.
I also loved the random alcohol commercials they had, a pity none of them were available in my country last time I checked.
AnimeFlyz

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:47 pm Reply with quote
Kougeru wrote:

Since when did OreGairu make a "New" anime? Do you just mean you want the rest of the series animated? Cause I agree. This series is way better than it deserves to be. All of the characters are pretty great, the comedy and ecchiness is fun, the romance actually feels genuine. Only character I'm really not a fan of is Puriketsu.
Spastic Minnow
Bargain Hunter
Exempt from Grammar Rules

PostPosted: Thu Jan 09, 2020 10:37 am Reply with quote
^^^^^
"are making"
I don't even follow new season announcements all that closely and knew about this one.
My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU Anime Season 3's Video Reveals Cast, Staff, Title, Spring Debut & Teases Finale
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1