• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Streams 'Do You Love Your Mom and Her Two-Hit Multi-Target Attacks?' Original Video

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CrisGer A.A.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:09 pm Reply with quote
I am sorry to say this series did not live up to its promise in early sight. It became over and over a more and more shallow harem/parade of tropes and old themes squeezed together into a banal waste of time. None of the characters had any sense of overall reality and were so cringe worthy that it became more and more painful to try to watch.

I Am sorry for i had thought it would be fun, but it was and is not. The mother figure has potential, but she never was allowed to go further than an obnoxious over powered idiot and her son was such a dweeb and twerp that he was just pitiful.

None of the girls had any real appeal so there was really noting for a anime veteran to enjoy. I am sad for I hate to be over negative but that is my honest thought. On to the next season of other things I hope.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2020 2:47 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
I am sorry to say this series did not live up to its promise in early sight. It became over and over a more and more shallow harem/parade of tropes and old themes squeezed together into a banal waste of time. None of the characters had any sense of overall reality and were so cringe worthy that it became more and more painful to try to watch.
I'm not sure what people were expecting from the show's premise and the light novels have already been out for some time for people to know what the show was going to be like. It was fine but I don't know why people were expecting a masterpiece from it.
Sailor Sedna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:40 pm Reply with quote
Not interested.

Especially since those disgusting incest-like jokes the original anime had...
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1