• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Dragon Ball FighterZ Game's Ultra Instinct Goku Video Reveals Character's Debut on May 22

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DavetheUsher

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 1:51 pm Reply with quote
How many Gokus do you want in your game?

Yes.
Kicksville

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 2:12 pm Reply with quote
I have really grown to appreciate how Masako Nozawa manages to make every little iteration of Goku or Gohan or Goten or Dad Goku or Goku Jr or Starburst Strawberry Evil Goku or whoever sound different.
Kaori Makimura

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 3:01 pm Reply with quote
They churn out 101 Goku's but they couldn't be bothered to give us Bulma with a Very Big Gun and rocket boots or something.

:[

I just wanna use my favorite character already- and if you're just going to keep reskinning Goku and pretending that it's different... come on man.
Scion Drake

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2020 4:11 pm Reply with quote
Kaori Makimura wrote:
They churn out 101 Goku's but they couldn't be bothered to give us Bulma with a Very Big Gun and rocket boots or something.

:[

I just wanna use my favorite character already- and if you're just going to keep reskinning Goku and pretending that it's different... come on man.

Ignoring that it is actually different, I don’t think people are clamoring much to play as a character who isn’t even a fighter in the first place.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1