• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Funimation Adds Sword Art Online: Alicization Anime's English Dub

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
LegitPancake

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:07 pm Reply with quote
I wish they would give us some sort of estimation for when the remaining Alicization dub episodes will stream. The latter 12 episodes are completely unavailable in the US legally other than the $250 bluray set (since Toonami is no longer streaming them for cable subscibers). Not to mention there's really no reason to not stream the dub in full in Canada and UK with like only a week delay after Toonami broadcast since it's only available in the US, but Aniplex doesn't seem to care enough.

(Demon Slayer's English dub is also being harder to access thanks to Toonami exclusivity + expiring the episodes. Seriously, Aniplex just needs to give Funimation the dub episodes like the day after Toonami airs it like how Attack on Titan is handled (yes I know Funi themselves dub that so it's different). There are people without cable and in Canada/UK who would love to legally stream these dubs but at this point have to wait years).
Sheupe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 01, 2020 3:44 pm Reply with quote
Hulu is adding all 24 episodes of the English dub on August 15th
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1