• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Momoiro Clover Z, Main Cast Perform Sailor Moon Eternal Anime Films' Theme Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
H. Guderian

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 8:44 pm Reply with quote
As much of a fan as I am I find their Anison work to be less fun than their regular stuff more often than not. Usually its the other way around for most artists.

I have no high hopes for this outting of SMC. Hopefully it'll surprise me.
TsukasaElkKite

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2020 10:29 pm Reply with quote
I believe “Tsukiiro” means “moon-colored” but I’m most likely wrong.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:54 am Reply with quote
The song sounds fine though I wasn't expecting it to be more slower paced. I'm just glad they're not using Moonlight Densetsu like some fans were speculating based on the inclusion of an instrumental version in the teaser videos so far. Moonlight Densetsu is a classic song, but it would have been kind of lazy even by Toei standards to not have a new song for the movie and I've been enjoying most of the Crystal theme songs so far. I was also surprised they showed some footage of the Inners' transformations which they seem to be just reusing the season three transformation but updated with the new art style. The big exciting thing for me from this announcement was getting to see more of Moon Gorgeous Meditation which was always one of my favorite Sailor Moon attacks. With the theme song info now out, I'm hopeful this means we'll get a full trailer soon. It just seems like they've been teasing us with all these behind the scenes videos and short clips but holding out on a full trailer. I also hope we'll find out who Nehelenia's voice actress is soon though I wouldn't be surprised if we don't get that info until we get closer to part 2's release.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1