• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mobile Suit Gundam 0083 Rebellion Manga Nears Climax

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kae kurono

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:48 pm Reply with quote
This is basically gundam origin for 0083 this could use an ova adaptation in the future
Deacon Blues

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2021 11:08 pm Reply with quote
kae kurono wrote:
This is basically gundam origin for 0083 this could use an ova adaptation in the future

Have you actually read this? It's far from being the "Origin" version of 0083... It's still lacking a lot of background material and whatnot to qualify for that.
meiam

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2021 12:55 am Reply with quote
I wonder if they'll try to fix the ending where a character commit genocide and the main girl goes "wow that's hot" and choose to die with him rather than go back with the main character. Laughing
kae kurono

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:11 am Reply with quote
Deacon Blues wrote:
kae kurono wrote:

Have you actually read this? It's far from being the "Origin" version of 0083... It's still lacking a lot of background material and whatnot to qualify for that.

"The manga revisits the Mobile Suit Gundam 0083: Stardust Memory OAV series, adding backstory and extra scenes to the anime's storyline."

Guess what else adds backstory lore to the mythos?

"It's far from being the "Origin" version of 0083... It's still lacking a lot of background material and whatnot to qualify for that"

Ether you are lying or the article is. i've never read rebellion i'm only going by what i read in the article.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1