• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Final Evangelion Film Stays at #1, Healin' Good Precure Film Opens at #4

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
arZ1v@ld

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 2:36 am Reply with quote
Seeing the latest Precure film underperform than it's predecessor, i guess even the Tropical Rouge hype it will not change it's financial consequences. by the time Precure franchise is canceled, Toei animation will blame itself, however as the time moves on Toei animation will start his journey to redeem himself.
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 1:56 pm Reply with quote
The Precure movie opened at number four which hardly seems like a bad spot to me especially compared to Sailor Moon Eternal part 1 opened at number ten when it came out. They're not going to cancel the Precure franchise just because not every movie is in the top three in the past decade it's been going on.
gpanthony

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 3:20 pm Reply with quote
I just noticed the Eva poster spoiler[has all the couples grouped together... Yui and Gendou, Misato and Kaji, Toji and Hikari... Shinji and Mari...]
AsuraTheDestructor

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 5:34 pm Reply with quote
arZ1v@ld wrote:
Seeing the latest Precure film underperform than it's predecessor, i guess even the Tropical Rouge hype it will not change it's financial consequences. by the time Precure franchise is canceled, Toei animation will blame itself, however as the time moves on Toei animation will start his journey to redeem himself.

If you honestly think the PRecure Franchise will be canceled at this rate, I don't know what to tell you.
StarFan13

PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2021 7:56 pm Reply with quote
Cardcaptor Takato wrote:
The Precure movie opened at number four which hardly seems like a bad spot to me especially compared to Sailor Moon Eternal part 1 opened at number ten when it came out. They're not going to cancel the Precure franchise just because not every movie is in the top three in the past decade it's been going on.

what about Eternal Part 2 can you compare it with either two movies.
arZ1v@ld

PostPosted: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:24 am Reply with quote
arZ1v@ld wrote:

Look I was wrong about the latest precure film it made better than the predecessor.
NJ_

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:15 pm Reply with quote
StarFan13 wrote:
what about Eternal Part 2 can you compare it with either two movies.

Part 2 didn't make the top 10 at all so it made less than 1 did.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1