• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: The Brow Beat Perform New Opening Theme for Yu-Gi-Oh! Sevens Anime

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Generations

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 3:51 am Reply with quote
I knew it was going to happen at some point, but damn am I going to miss that incredibly-catchy first theme.
Thaumana

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 4:30 am Reply with quote
I like that one too. There is a chance that I will miss it but for now I already felt like it could need a new fresh change of pace.

I am a bit more attached to the ending and will probably miss this one more. Love the detail that the main performer of the Goha 7th Elementary School Song varies depending on who the focus character of the episode was.
Generations

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 6:37 am Reply with quote
Thaumana wrote:
I like that one too. There is a chance that I will miss it but for now I already felt like it could need a new fresh change of pace.

I am a bit more attached to the ending and will probably miss this one more. Love the detail that the main performer of the Goha 7th Elementary School Song varies depending on who the focus character of the episode was.

Me too. I was actually kinda hoping a version that has all the characters singing the ending in unison, but finally hearing Romin in the ending was great.
SigTheSauceMan

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2021 2:26 pm Reply with quote
I'm still waiting for SEVENS to premier in the US. Yu-Gi-Oh! SEVENS and Yu-Gi-Oh! RUSH DUEL were trademarked in TCG regions (including the US) quite a while ago, so...
Cardcaptor Takato

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2021 1:21 am Reply with quote
I've also been waiting for Yugioh Sevens to be finally licensed. I don't know why Konami have been dragging their feet on this after they simulcasted Vrains.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1