• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: takt:op Anime's 2nd Video Previews Opening Song

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
MFrontier

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 9:28 am Reply with quote
The visuals seem very nice and some of the character interaction looks like it could be fun.
tsog

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 6:06 pm Reply with quote
Wait ryo(supercell) is tied to this project too? My interest level just dialed to 11.

Original story, LAM for character design, MAPPA and Madhouse coproduction, animation that looks very competent in 2021, I'd be all over this but for bad past experiences with original music anime.
darkchibi07

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2021 7:03 pm Reply with quote
I have to admit, I am only familiar with LAM's designs due to a certain Indonesian zombie Vtuber. Surprised

Everything from the PV looks really sleek in the animation department and kind of promising though definitely cautiously optimistic.
CaRoss

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 12:40 am Reply with quote
I didn't realize that this was coming from the original creator of Sakura Wars. My interest was already high - as anime originals are rare and the limited info I gleaned beforehand was interesting - but this puts me over the moon in interest. Definitely will be giving this one a shot when it starts up.

Edit: Totally forgot there's a gacha game attached to this too. Doesn't dampen my excitement, but does change this from being a full-on anime original. More anime original in the same style as .hack//Sign and .hack//Roots.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2021 3:54 am Reply with quote
CaRoss wrote:
I didn't realize that this was coming from the original creator of Sakura Wars. My interest was already high - as anime originals are rare and the limited info I gleaned beforehand was interesting - but this puts me over the moon in interest. Definitely will be giving this one a shot when it starts up.

Oh wow, nice. Love Sakura Wars.
Loved the trailer and that initial video I now remember seeing of this. The animation and characters look great, hope it's good looks like it's got a ton of potential.
Rob19ny

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2021 3:19 pm Reply with quote
The trailer looked fine. I can't go above that. The OP song sounded pretty good. Anna looked great so I'm happy to see that.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1