• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Multi-Mind Mayhem: Isekai Tensei Soudouki GN 1

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Melicans

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 12:12 pm Reply with quote
Quote:
Given that this is an adaptation of the light novels of the same name, it could be that the fault lies less with the author and more with how the adaptation is being executed.

I think that is probably the case. I've not checked the manga but the light novels make it pretty explicit that he retains control. The other two do occasionally take control (or more frequently have it yielded to them temporarily), but this is usually down to some sort of impulse (ie. battle). That's not to say their desires don't rub off on him though...

It's been a while since I read volume 1 of the LN, but I don't remember a doctor diagnosing the kid and telling his father about the multiple personalities. Is this manga-original, or am I remembering wrong?
saihamaru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 10:56 pm Reply with quote
reading his name as Bard feels so weird since i'm more used to Baldr from the novel's translation
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1