• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Tokyo Interstellar Immigration, Paranoia Cage Manga Launch in English

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
YonkBonk

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 7:12 pm Reply with quote
I think someone goofed at the publisher, because I managed to buy the kindle versions of Paranoia Cage 1 & 2 at amazon.com.br on the release dates in the article. Found them because after amazon messed up Comixology, I started to regularlysearch for the authors of series I´m following, and this one showed when looking for Coolkyousinnjya.

Volume 1 looked very professional and everything, but volume 2 has a major formatting mistake - all the dialogue balloons are covered in white box that hide not only the balloons´ borders, but also some of the art around the balloons.

I tried to contact the publisher to report it, but simply couldn´t find their home page (it isn´t listed in the indicia for the books). Even started to think it was some kind of pirate edition...

Sure hope they fix it and release the other volumes. It´s funny, but beware - it´s about a hentai manga author, and the original version was published in a hentai magazine. Very dirty, very funny.
MFrontier

PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2022 11:44 pm Reply with quote
So basically cute girls do alien bounty hunting?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1