• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Made in Abyss Season 2 Anime Reveals English Dub's August 31 Premiere, Cast

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Angel M Cazares

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 9:12 am Reply with quote
I hope that going forward Sentai/HIDIVE are able to start adding simuldubs at least before the 6th week of the season. In addition to more simulcast titles they need to up their dubbing output if they want to compete with Monopolyroll.
MarshalBanana

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:17 am Reply with quote
Since Brandon Hearnsberger is from LA, maybe they are doing remote recording now. Though I'll wait for someone who works there/has worked to confirm that. Given that Vueko is very timid, I expected Kyle to do what he always does in those cases and cast Jad Saxton.
Kurohei

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 11:56 am Reply with quote
Season 2 and Binary Star Falling coming out in the same week? Neat!
JackCox

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2022 10:28 pm Reply with quote
MarshalBanana wrote:
Since Brandon Hearnsberger is from LA, maybe they are doing remote recording now. Though I'll wait for someone who works there/has worked to confirm that. Given that Vueko is very timid, I expected Kyle to do what he always does in those cases and cast Jad Saxton.

I was really happy to see his name in there it's been a while for him. Glad to see he's back in the game!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1