×
  • remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: By the Grace of the Gods Anime Season 2's Teaser Reveals New Head Writer, New Cast, January 20




Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Emerje



Joined: 10 Aug 2002
Posts: 7020
Location: Maine
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Hugging that brown slime just a bit too closely...

Emerje
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Covnam



Joined: 31 May 2005
Posts: 3127
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:28 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Hugging that brown slime just a bit too closely...

Emerje


Laughing also Anime hyper
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saeryen



Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 546
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:31 am Reply with quote
The iyashikei isekai is back! It’s such a sweet little anime, I’m looking forward to season 2.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hiroki not Takuya



Joined: 17 Apr 2012
Posts: 2122
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Hugging that brown slime just a bit too closely...Emerje
Just a little lower...But they have tiny faces and that one likey-likey... Embarassed

Makes me wonder how tough life in Japan is that this sort of show has enough appeal. No hope for this life, just hope the next one is like a game where you can chill....
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Saeryen



Joined: 26 Aug 2020
Posts: 546
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
Makes me wonder how tough life in Japan is that this sort of show has enough appeal. No hope for this life, just hope the next one is like a game where you can chill....

This is why I love shows like Go! Princess Pretty Cure that actively encourage the audience to hold onto hope and fight for a hopeful future.

As for Grace of the Gods, it’s the only male-led isekai that at all interests me because it’s just a sweet, simple story that’s very slice of life and not so much harem-y wish fulfillment, which isn’t really for me.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Aster97



Joined: 27 Apr 2022
Posts: 59
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:23 am Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
Makes me wonder how tough life in Japan is that this sort of show has enough appeal. No hope for this life, just hope the next one is like a game where you can chill....

This is why I love shows like Go! Princess Pretty Cure that actively encourage the audience to hold onto hope and fight for a hopeful future.

As for Grace of the Gods, it’s the only male-led isekai that at all interests me because it’s just a sweet, simple story that’s very slice of life and not so much harem-y wish fulfillment, which isn’t really for me.


when i first saw the name i thought it was just trying piggback off the hype from "that time i reincarnated as a slime", but i was wrong, the show is very chill and satisfying. when he finds new slimes kinda gives me pokemon nostalgia/vibes too
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group