• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: By the Grace of the Gods Anime Season 2's Teaser Reveals New Head Writer, New Cast, January 20

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Emerje

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:01 pm Reply with quote
Hugging that brown slime just a bit too closely...

Emerje
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Covnam

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:28 am Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Hugging that brown slime just a bit too closely...

Emerje

Laughing also Anime hyper
Saeryen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 10:31 am Reply with quote
The iyashikei isekai is back! It’s such a sweet little anime, I’m looking forward to season 2.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Hiroki not Takuya

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 12:42 pm Reply with quote
Emerje wrote:
Hugging that brown slime just a bit too closely...Emerje
Just a little lower...But they have tiny faces and that one likey-likey... Embarassed

Makes me wonder how tough life in Japan is that this sort of show has enough appeal. No hope for this life, just hope the next one is like a game where you can chill....
Saeryen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2022 1:41 pm Reply with quote
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:
Makes me wonder how tough life in Japan is that this sort of show has enough appeal. No hope for this life, just hope the next one is like a game where you can chill....

This is why I love shows like Go! Princess Pretty Cure that actively encourage the audience to hold onto hope and fight for a hopeful future.

As for Grace of the Gods, it’s the only male-led isekai that at all interests me because it’s just a sweet, simple story that’s very slice of life and not so much harem-y wish fulfillment, which isn’t really for me.
Aster97

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2022 11:23 am Reply with quote
Saeryen wrote:
Hiroki not Takuya wrote:

This is why I love shows like Go! Princess Pretty Cure that actively encourage the audience to hold onto hope and fight for a hopeful future.

As for Grace of the Gods, it’s the only male-led isekai that at all interests me because it’s just a sweet, simple story that’s very slice of life and not so much harem-y wish fulfillment, which isn’t really for me.

when i first saw the name i thought it was just trying piggback off the hype from "that time i reincarnated as a slime", but i was wrong, the show is very chill and satisfying. when he finds new slimes kinda gives me pokemon nostalgia/vibes too
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1