• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Crunchyroll Licenses Hell's Paradise, The Ancient Magus' Bride Season 2, Yuri Is My Job!, More

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
09jcg

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:52 pm Reply with quote
Hells Paradise is a sure fire hit and Ancient Magus Bride is great as well, but I do feel this is a weaker lineup overall than what Hi Dive announced
ab2143

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 4:58 pm Reply with quote
It’s been forever since we last heard about the hell’s paradise anime. Almost forgot that the series is getting an anime
paulchaested

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:03 pm Reply with quote
09jcg wrote:
Hells Paradise is a sure fire hit and Ancient Magus Bride is great as well, but I do feel this is a weaker lineup overall than what Hi Dive announced

CR has already announced a whole bunch of other winter shows way in advance including Vinland Saga. As of now they have way more shows than HIDIVE and it’s almost certain it’s going to be stay that way. Not much for CR to announce at the moment for Winter until we get closer to the season. Plus CR is guaranteed to announce the big Aniplex shows like Nier for Winter later.
Soulwarfare

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:19 pm Reply with quote
Happy to at least know that Hell's Paradise is still being worked on
MFrontier

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2022 5:42 pm Reply with quote
No surprise about Ancient Magus Bride 2, that's a for sure show for me like Ice Guy and his Cool Female Colleague.
LucyFan998

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 8:38 pm Reply with quote
I wish for the Fairy Tail OVAs to be licensed by Crunchyroll as soon as possible.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 9:06 am Reply with quote
LucyFan998 wrote:
I wish for the Fairy Tail OVAs to be licensed by Crunchyroll as soon as possible.

This. If FuniRoll 2.0 can get the AoT OVAs years later, I am not getting why Japan is so hesitant on not letting FuniRoll 2.0 get the FT OVAs.
DangerMouse

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2022 12:36 pm Reply with quote
Don't know anything about it other than the trailers, but Hell's Paradise looks really cool.

Kadmos1 wrote:
LucyFan998 wrote:

This. If FuniRoll 2.0 can get the AoT OVAs years later, I am not getting why Japan is so hesitant on not letting FuniRoll 2.0 get the FT OVAs.

That would be really nice.

It was really cool they finally got the AoT OVAs and even got to dub them. Would love to see that for the FT ones too.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1