• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
question about the rules

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
black dragon 15

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:10 pm Reply with quote
This is mainly directed to the ANN editer in chief, cookie, I believe. Were my posts too vulgar because if they were I apologize. I'm the one who did the post about Hiei and Kurama and the one about bishounens and the hiei and kurama Fanfiction post. I'll keep my posts more on topic to the forum I am in. Crying or Very sad
Ramiel_X

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 2:26 pm Reply with quote
I may not be Cookie, but I give you the answer which you seek. Your Bioshen forum was locked because it was another "Who's you favorite chacter thread", which there have been a billion and we don't really need another one.

Your Yu Yu Hakusho ones were locked because I'm assuming(only read on of them) that they bassically said the same thing and you made two threads about bassically the same thing.
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2004 3:07 pm Reply with quote
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5665

The Bishonen thread was locked because it was too similar to a number of other threads that were previously locked.

animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=5664
animenewsnetwork.com/bbs/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=58873

The YYH Fanfiction thread (and its compliment) were locked in part because we recently had a discussion on fanfiction that turned out rather poorly, and I'd rather not see it happen again.

At any rate, if you want to continue to discuss this matter, PM myself or Tempest. This thread is also locked.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1