• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Kare Kano Manga/Anime

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arima

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:06 pm Reply with quote
When is Rightstuf planning to release the Kare Kano DVDs and is the story for Kare Kano offically over? I mean the anime stopped abruptly, and the manga did carry the story on until the most recent manga Act 60 entitled "1". So my question is: Is this the end for Kare Kano?
cookie
Former ANN Editor in Chief

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:08 pm Reply with quote
Arima wrote:

When is Rightstuf planning to release the Kare Kano DVDs and is the story for Kare Kano offically over? I mean the anime stopped abruptly, and the manga did carry the story on until the most recent manga Act 60 entitled "1". So my question is: Is this the end for Kare Kano?

Kare Kano DVDs: We don't know yet. One would assume sometime this spring, based on what's being said here:
http://www.rightstuf.com/news/journal-kknj.shtml

I'm guessing around April/May for Vol. 1, with subsequent volumes released every month thereafter.

Kare Kano Manga: Seems like MIXX wants to use the KKNJ logo for the manga release... I don't think I've heard a release date for this yet either, but if it only needs the logo, it could be out by February or March. I think MIXX would try to have it released around the time (or slightly after) the anime release.. at least, that's my opinion.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Pariah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:24 pm Reply with quote
Just wanted to give out props to KARE KANO! Sometimes it's refreshing to read a story where there are NO super powers, NO monsters or demons, NO magic weapons, etc. Down to earth, everyday problems/love story. THATS what I like! With the exception of Card Captor, juste because CLAMP rocks and Sakura's cute.
Pariah

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:25 pm Reply with quote
Just wanted to give out props to KARE KANO! Sometimes it's refreshing to read a story where there are NO super powers, NO monsters or demons, NO magic weapons, etc. Down to earth, everyday problems/love story. THATS what I like! With the exception of Card Captor, just because CLAMP rocks and Sakura's cute.

Cookie, whats the name of the Anime that your picture is from?
SilkyAngel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2002 3:35 pm Reply with quote
The pic is of Digiko from Di Gi Charat. Smile
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1