• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
what happened to the trivia?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JETBLACK87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:11 pm Reply with quote
I was really looking forward to it and then you had the list of you updates and there was no trivia feature.
Cassandra

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 2:41 pm Reply with quote
If ya looked in the trivia section, you'd find Tempest saying:

Quote:
There is no Trivia Contest these weeks. Last week's copntest was very draining and I need some time to rest and catch up on other work.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger My Anime My Manga
JETBLACK87

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 4:16 pm Reply with quote
sorry. I meant in the Encyclopedia. a trivia section.
Dan42
Chief Encyclopedist

PostPosted: Mon Oct 07, 2002 6:45 pm Reply with quote
Wow, good thing you reminded me about it. It's really ironic; that feature has been completed for some time but I'd completely forgotten about it! As a result, I forgot to remove the "debug mode" which made it invisible to everyone else and I forgot to mention it in my Encyclopedist's letter. Embarassed

So consider this the Grand Opening of 2 new features:
1) Trivia: users can now add small miscellaneous (but hopefully interesting) facts about an anime.
2) Links: users can now add links to non-official websites, as long as the link is about a specific anime.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Encyclopedia All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1