• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Strike Witches

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
redsoxsfan1212

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quote
I might want to watch this show but under themes it says loliccon and I don't want to watch little girls in sexul situation so I'm asking if it is big part of the show or if there are any disturbing parts in the show
G-mofactor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quote
I remember this anime, you may want to check this out; probably get an idea on other people's impressions.
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 1:49 pm Reply with quote
This is a scifi series, not a hentai so there are no "sexual situations", just lots of underwear and a number of bathing scenes (which are fog censored in the legal subbed versions). There's hardly any male presence in the series at all so there's some implied yuriness.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
TheTheory

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quote
I've only seen the first episode, but from everything I've read that seems pretty typical of how the rest of the series goes. Anyway, I dropped the series like a hot potato due to the fan service on girls that age. Just because it isn't hentai doesn't mean that the objectification of that age is something I can stomach. I won't judge other people who like it, but if the content is a concern of yours, I'd probably just steer clear.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1