• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Clamp: Less Work Planned Due to Member's Lower Back Problem

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GATSU

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 am Reply with quote
Well, I hope she's alright.
JDuks

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:19 pm Reply with quote
Nooooooo!
Now who's going to draw terribly proportioned human bodies?
Hellfish

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:38 pm Reply with quote
I cannot help but to think that Clamp just works too much. Seriously, half a year goes faster than you can imagine and if it's for the sake of one health is not much of a sacrifice.
Graceful Nanami

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 1:48 am Reply with quote
JDuks wrote:
Nooooooo!

Bullcrap.
enurtsol

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:17 am Reply with quote
Graceful Nanami wrote:
JDuks wrote:
Nooooooo!

Bullcrap.

No lower back jokes.
Mohawk52

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:31 am Reply with quote
Quote:
diagnosed with lumbar compression fracture.
There's only two ways to get one of these; The first and usual way is heavy contact sports like Rugby, or American NFL football, or weightlifting, or any sport where the spine gets compressed in someway. so unless the "member" plays some contact sport on her free time she's not going to get it by sitting at a desk drawing pictures unless she is also suffering from severe Osteoporosis in which case just sitting in the chair could cause a compression fracture to a bone anywhere, if this is true she should have drank her milk when her mother told her to. Either way I can feel for her as I have lumbar back pain as well that I'm under the care of an Osteopath for. It's not the age. It's the mileage.Wink
keikun16

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:48 am Reply with quote
Mohawk52 wrote:
Quote:
diagnosed with lumbar compression fracture.
There's only two ways to get one of these; The first and usual way is heavy contact sports like Rugby, or American NFL football, or weightlifting, or any sport where the spine gets compressed in someway. so unless the "member" plays some contact sport on her free time she's not going to get it by sitting at a desk drawing pictures unless she is also suffering from severe Osteoporosis in which case just sitting in the chair could cause a compression fracture to a bone anywhere, if this is true she should have drank her milk when her mother told her to. Either way I can feel for her as I have lumbar back pain as well that I'm under the care of an Osteopath for. It's not the age. It's the mileage.Wink

You might already know this but just in case someone reading this thread doesn't, women are actually far more likely to develop Osteoporosis than men. In fact it's very common among women approaching mid-life. Anyone else wondering which one is unwell?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1