• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: North American Stream List: April 30 - May 6

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 4:18 pm Reply with quote
I am very pleased to see a legal stream of Toradora! again. (I wonder how many people remember ANN had paid legal streams of the series for a while).
KariOhki

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 5:35 pm Reply with quote
Somehow I missed the news back in February that Book of Bantorra was licensed AND getting a dub, so today is the Best Day Ever for me. Already watched the first episode online, and I'm loving the translation. Voices will take getting used to, as always.
superdry

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:07 pm Reply with quote
So, is there some problem holding up the stream for Sankarea? It's been a month since Funi announced the rights to the show.
mglittlerobin

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 6:37 pm Reply with quote
Legal Streaming for Madoka Magica, YES!
Cecilthedarkknight_234

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 10:51 pm Reply with quote
huh tordora is back up for legal streaming...oh hulu meh and I might as well be blunt about it netflix is officially dead on the anime front. Hell Crackle has oreimo, madoka and fate/zero to watch for free no subscription required.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
superdry

PostPosted: Sun May 06, 2012 11:20 pm Reply with quote
Cecilthedarkknight_234 wrote:
huh tordora is back up for legal streaming...oh hulu meh and I might as well be blunt about it netflix is officially dead on the anime front. Hell Crackle has oreimo, madoka and fate/zero to watch for free no subscription required.

And, all of Nisemonogatari. Bake will probably be put up once that's all sorted out.

But, it all makes sense that Crackle would get Aniplex titles at some point since they are all owned by Sony.
Annf

PostPosted: Mon May 07, 2012 8:28 am Reply with quote
superdry wrote:
So, is there some problem holding up the stream for Sankarea? It's been a month since Funi announced the rights to the show.

Been wondering about this myself.
Supermutant

PostPosted: Tue May 08, 2012 8:38 pm Reply with quote
Not mentioned here but I noticed on netflix recently Sgt. Frog (I didn't think it was on before a week or two ago) and also this past week the second 26 episodes of Hetalia. That I know is new.
TheAncientOne

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 2:01 pm Reply with quote
In related news, Funimation finally kicked off their stream of Is This a Zombie? Of the Dead today with the first 3 episodes, and will be streaming on Wednesdays at noon Eastern time.

Supermutant wrote:
Not mentioned here but I noticed on netflix recently Sgt. Frog (I didn't think it was on before a week or two ago) and also this past week the second 26 episodes of Hetalia. That I know is new.

Sorry, neither are new. Sgt. Frog has been available on Netflix for quite some time. I've had it in my Netflix queue since at least sometime last year. My Netflix history shows I viewed episode 52 of Hetalia there on April 26, 2011.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1