• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Your Top 10 / Worst 5 things. Why? (w/ index).

Goto page Previous    Next

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
sirkozmo

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2006 2:45 pm Reply with quote
1. DB/DBZ/DBGT - I refuse to apologize for loving this. Son Goku was by far the greatest hero ever. What I liked the most about this show was basically how it chronicled the main character's life from literally from beginning to end, even though he died and came back to life like 50 times lol. Showcasing the different villians/allies/characters and how their power levels all seemed to be in direct correlation to Goku's; especially Vegeta. One of the best anime rivalries around.

2. Cowboy Bebop - The background soundtrack of smooth yet lively jazz is what makes this one a classic in my book. Contrasting that with the setting of being set in the future in space is pure genius. Plus, how could you not love a guy named Spike who disengages from the hustle and bustle of bounty hunting simply by smoking some menthols?

3. Ronin Warriors - Classic showpiece of a band of samurai battling against the forces of the underworld with weapons/armor drawing power from earth's elements. Blue has always been my favorite color but that White armor of Ryo's was too awesome. Let the Rage of Inferno burn on!!

4. Inuyasha - Its not everyday where a girl tells you to 'sit' and its a turn on where you're forced to keep coming back for more j/k lol. The action and plot is pretty cool too. A half demon trying to find his place in this world; as well as someone's heart. Plus, I wish I had a sword that can kill 1000 demons in one swipe. But I've never had that many enemies all at one time Wink

5. Full Metal Alchemist - A story of two loving and dedicated brothers who's path is a living testament of what it truly means to atone for one's sins against mankind and him/herself. There's that great moral parrallel between getting what you want yet losing what you had; Equivalent Exchange. I can't wait for the movie to hit theatres this month.

6. Ghost in the Shell: SAC (1st and 2nd Gig) - I simply am in love with Motoko (but not really). This show takes international espionage to a whole other level. The innocent and bubbly tachikomas can become quite annoying though in spite of how handy they can be during missions. I almost wish I had one myself. Its rather hard to say which season was a better one. Yet they both fall in as #6 for me. The movies fall a little bit higher in my rankings too.

7. Samurai Champloo - Where the grind of hip hop meets the edge of the sword. The contrast between the three characters' personalities/backgrounds is reminiscent of a syncopated yet well-timed hip hop track. I just had to get the entire soundtrack for this one. It was a must.

8. Final Fantasy VII: Advent Children/Princess Mononoke/Akira - I had to put all three of these movies in the same listing simply for the way they were drawn. Pure masterpieces in their own right for their respective generation(s).

9. Naruto - Call me a fanboy if you want on this one, because this bandwagon is one sweet ride. Students training to be ninjas only to fight other ninjas? How can you not love that?! Plus, the character/skill development of the 'rookie nine' is refreshing. Sure some of the battles/fillers may have been drawn out a little too long but it was worth stomaching.

10. Bleach - I'm currently only up to episode 40. So that's the main reason why this one falls in at #10. So far, I'm liking what I'm seeing. The main thing I enjoy is Ichigo's ranting when he is/is not fighting. The camaraderie between Chad and Ichigo is also inspiring. It reminds me of my and my best friend to some degree. Orihime is not as annoying as she first was. She's starting to grow on me. I am intriqued however on how the relationship between Rukia and Ichigo will develop as the series continues.

Aside from maybe about 3 of my 10 choices, I was an avid fan of the subs way before the dubs ever came out, especially DB/DBZ/DBGT. I don't rely on Cartoon Network/WB/Fox 4Kids/etc. to define what my favorites are. I'm of course always looking for new anime to get my claws on that happens to peak my interest. So over time, this list may change.
tonyadpx, you took me back with Ninja Scroll dude. That along with Voltron would've been #11 and #12 for sure Cool

---------------------------------
1. Pokemon - I know this one (as well as several others) cater more to the kiddies. But if I have to hear "I choose you" one more time, I may have to just take a shovel to someone's head. I say death to all pokemon. Everywhere you turn and look, they're there. You can't get rid of them. Its madness I tell you, madness!!

2. Neon Genesis Evangelion - A huge disappointment in the way this ended. It ruined the entire series for me, which at first was enjoyable to watch. To see how Shinji began to come into his own and disavow his existence in relation to his father and the eva was pretty cool. But again, the ending just left a bad after taste in my mouth.

3. Sailor Moon - This one is moreso for the girlies obviously. But its just plain annoying having teenage girls running around in skimpy sailor skirts performing retarded hand/arm gestures. Are they fighting or striking a pose? I can't tell.Plus, the overall plot is about as thin as Naomi Campbell, and just as shallow.

4. Street Fighter (the series) - The movie by comparison(the animated one) put this show to shame. The last fight between Bison and Ken and Ryu was a joke. And even though the live action movie wasn't anime, it also was truly an embarassment to the classic videgame series that most of us have come to know and love.

5. Card Captors/Yu-Gi-Oh - I just can't stand a show where cards are involved in granting/releasing power to a bunch of monsters. Are we playing Texas Hold'Em or are we fighting?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Darknight55

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 12:56 am Reply with quote
I posted on here a little while back, but my tastes have matured somewhat and I would like to post a revised top ten list.

1. Haibane Renmei
At first, I wasn't really thrilled with this anime. It was ambient, sure, and acted with an understated beauty, but there was no urgency that kept me watching it; there was nothing that kept me glued to this series. Somewhere along the line though, the sheer beauty and masterful artistry of the plot came through, and connected all these loose threads to form something wonderful. Very touching story of redemption overall.

2. Kino's Journey
Well. What can I say about Kino's Journey? It's a very understated piece of work that brings fairly deep philosophical questions to light without offering judgement upon them. It shows you a world, and lets the viewer decide for themself how they feel about it. That's something I really like. Kino and Hermes are developed just enough for the viewer to feel sympathetic with them but not enough for them to overshadow the narrative. And speaking of the narrative, there is some resemblance to fables or parables of old, or at least the twilight zone. That's how expertly crafted the narrative is. A great series, although I would've liked to see much more than thirteen episodes.

3. Detective Conan
My feel good series. This is a series that I feel is going to follow me for a long time. Unlike many shonen series, even though I wouldn't really call Detective Conan shonen, each episode is worth watching because the sheer genius of the cases and explanations. Despite some cliched character types, the characters feel real and very believable, instead of the archetypes one would expect. The romance between Shinichi and Ran comes together quite nicely due to excellent voice acting. Did I mention the voice acting? It's superb, especially Conan and Haibara, both conveying their passion and anguish with believable vigor. And at 400+ episodes, I will have a lot of material to watch for a long time!

4. Cowboy Bebop
The quintessential piece of anime for veterans and newcomers alike. The soundtrack, art design, and the story lines for each episode are superb. One episode, sympathy for the devil, actually inspired me to take up harmonica; that's how good the soundtrack is. I liked the fact that the worlds and charcters seemed very believable too. Not much of an overlying plot, but it just added to the playful charm of each episode.

5. Boogiepop Phantom
Words cannot effectively describe Boogiepop Phantom. One of the only anime to make me genuinely afraid (the other being Paranoia Agent), Boogiepop is simply a tour-de-force. The atmosphere it invoked was simply amazing, lent credibility through the style of animation and the awesome soundtrack. The narrative, while not entirely original in content, is certainly original in structure. Each episode is shown out of order, with some events in later episodes having payoffs in the beginning, and other things like that. As the series moves on, you piece more and more together, realizing integral plot pieces are sometimes only a few seconds long. I LOVE IT! A narrative style like that really makes you think. I could only understand the plot after carefully listening to the director's commentary, but once I got it, I realized the sheer artistry and genius that must have gone into weaving the many interconnecting story threads throughout. Also, the dub is one of the better ones I've heard in a while, with Rachel Lilis giving strong performances as Nagi and Manaka, and Jessica Calvello giving an awe-inspiring performance as Moto. Definitely a head trip, but bear with it until the end. It's well worth it.

6. Serial Experiments Lain
Ah. Lain. Also a head trip, but not as much as Boogiepop. The atmosphere here is stunning too, with the constant hum of power lines lending credence to the dark world it creates. The opening theme Duvet is one of the best I have ever heard, and the opening sequence that accompanies it striking and complements it beautifully. Lain is one of my favorite anime characters and is characterized perfectly to fit the story. The animation of the series in places looks dated, but in others looks ultra modern with deep hues of blue and red painting a dreary sky. The plot is startling, and one of the best aspects of Lain. spoiler[ Simply put, it is a "coming of age" story, with Lain coming to terms with being an omnipresent God.] Definitely not your run of the mill story. I have watched the series about twenty or so times in its entirety, and each time it captivates me and draws me in. This is probably the most timeless anime for me.

7. Only Yesterday

A captivating little tale of an office worker reminiscing about her grade school days. Only yesterday is the slowest and most thoughtful of the Studio Ghibli movies, and accomplishes much through contemplative introspection. The movie really gives life and passion to the farming culture of Japan and treats the work the protagonist does with a passion. The characterization, writing, and story are all excellent and feel true to life.

8. Kare Kano

Inane, funny, irreverent, thoughtful, contemplative; these are the shades of Kare Kano. From the same director that brought us Evangelion, Kare Kano is brimming with insight into the human psyche and pretty damn funny at the same time. It almost feels like a manga at times, but that certainly isn't a bad thing. Arima and Yukino are two very complex characters and their romance doesn't feel contrived at all.

9. Monster

I have not seen this whole series yet but I have been captivated since episode one of this deeply disturbing and semi-philosophical thriller. Johann is one of the creepiest villains I have seen in a long time, and Tenma is one of the strongest heroes. The questions of ethics raised throughout this series are presented well, and are original due to the unique perspective of the lead character being a doctor. I love it!

10. Saikano
A love story that unfolds into so much more. Although the character designs are atrocious, the voice acting and story more than make up for it. Would you still love a girl who was the Ultimate Weapon?

Worst Anime:

Only one, the scourge of my soul:
Naruto
Awful characters, hackneyed story, corny fighting sequences... gahh. I simply cannot fathom how people could like this anime! The characters have absolutely no depth or believable motivation.
Redbeard 101
Oscar the Grouch
Forums Superstar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Alrighty, on with the list!!

I can't really rate them in terms of no 1 and such but here are my basic favorite anime and least favorite.

"X"
The movie to me was alright but nothing really fantastic. The tv series was a different story. I felt that the tv series was just fantastic and a perfect mix of action and drama. The tv series surpased the movie by being able to more fully develope the characters and their personalities. The interactions between them was such a strong point of the series. spoiler[I was so sad when they killed Sorata.]
Slayers
This was one of the first anime I ever saw. I was immediately drawn in with the mix of comedy and fantasy and action. Lina remains one of my favorite anime characters to date. A very funny and entertaining show. Also pretty long, not as long as Ranma though.
Saiyuki
What's not to love about a group of 4 foul mouthed, chain smoking, ass kickers. I love the interactions between the characters. The show does a good job of making sure the good guys don't take themselves seriously. This helps the action and dialogue shine through. I do like the voice acting better when it was done through ADV before Geneon took over.
Azumanga Daioh
The brilliance of this show is it takes simple every day issues and turns them into such wacky adventures. It's a very nice comedy that uses everyday situations and not far fetched plots to make the audience laugh. The characters themselves are the real draw, each with their unique personalities.
Vampire Hunter D (original and bloodlust)
This was the FIRST anime I ever saw. After being raised on Scooby Doo, Smurfs, Flinstones, and stuff like that Vampire Hunter D just blew my mind away. I couldn't beleive that cartoons could be like that. Once I found out what anime was after that I was hooked. The story was very engaging and the voice acting, for it's time, was well done.
Haibane Renmei
This was one of the best plot driven anime I ever watched. No action at all really, just a very well done plot with very good animation and use of colors. A good watch for drama fans.
Getbackers
This was just a truly fun series to watch. It had just enough plot so it didn't land on its face. It could get a bit winded at times but overall it was a very fun and entertaining series to watch with the right amount of action and comedy.
Boogiepop Phantom
This series was really spookie and kept me on the edge of my seat. I wouldn't call it so much of a horror title as I would a very good thriller. The darker tones and colors helped keep the darker mood going which worked well with the series. It was also nice how the episodes were each seperate starting off and then you saw how they were connected.
Ah My Goddess
I don't care what anyone says about it being corny or dumb I love Ah My Goddess. The Oh My Goddess managa was the first managa I ever read and I've gotten every volume since. I love the show and its romantic comedy. My only complaint is that I feel the managa is a bit better. I hope season 2 turns out to be even better.
Ghost in the Shell
One of the true classics in sci-fi and anime period. Rich character designs with a thought provoking plot. One of the few anime I have watched where I actually felt I learned something from it. The tv series is very good but just not quite up to the same level as the original movie.

Worst
G-Gundam--- I'm a gundam fan and this show was just a giant stereotypical slap in the face to the franchise. Even the success of newest gundam, Gundam Seed/Destiny can't overshadow this blemish on an otherwise great franchise.
Ninja Resurrection--- Horrible plot, horrible voice acting, and bad animation. I rented this on vhs and wanted to burn myself later for watching it.
Tekken--- now THIS is truly the worst anime adaptation of a video game. OMG this sucked so hard I thought I would die watching it. I could feel my soul slipping away with it's just offensive designs and plot. Anna getting killed by robo dinosaurs... I mean common
Pokemon--- If ever there was one anime that should be wiped frm the face of the earth it is pokemon. The vile, stupid show makes me want to kill when it's on. The story had the potential for something good. Then they went and tried to make it cute, and have it give you life lessons on never giving up...and lets not forget the horrible voice acting. The shameless mass marketing only made me want to cut out my eyes even more. The creators of this show should be boiled in hot oil and set on fire for ever creating such a horrible show.[/b]

Last edited by Redbeard 101 on Thu Jan 09, 2014 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Ashen Phoenix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 14, 2006 6:28 pm Reply with quote
tempest wrote:
I stickied this because its a perfect example of how a list thread should be posted.

I wouldn't expect everyone to write this much but at least explain your reasons when replying to a list thread.

However, top 10 / bottom 5 is a bit long, perhaps people should post top 5, and optionally bottom 5.

-t

Hmm... I certainly agree. And while I disagree with joon about two of his/her 'hated' anime titles, (i.e.: Naruto, DBZ) I can see why he/she'd say that. The story arcs DO drag on a might too long, even for my taste.

Anyhoo, here's my top 10 and bottom 5 (wish I could’ve put more for my favs:

1. Fullmetal Alchemist
The story is very innovative, and the plethora of characters is fantastic and all are intriguing. The arstyle is beautiful without being 'overly sparkly' or anything, and the voice acting & dialogue is top-notch. I absolutely cannot recommended this series enough!

2. Fruits Basket
While it differs somewhat form it's manga roots, furuba as an anime was incredibly enjoyable. It made me laugh, cry, and (best of all) help me to see the world in a different light. I love all of the main cast, each having their own unique problems and personalities. Beautiful artstyle and, while I wasn't 100% percent happy with all the episodes and 'wacky' humor, it was very good.

3. Ghost In The Shell: (TV series)
The most intellectually challenging animes I've ever had the pleasure of seeing. The story's kept me guessing and always on the edge of my seat. Only maybe 3 episodes out of the two seasons I didn't like. A truly wondrous sci-fi/psychological rollercoaster ride!

4. Chrono Crusade
A differing storyline by the end-half than the manga, but nevertheless enthralling. An emotional rollercoaster, loads of battles, authentic 1920's slang, and such a chilling ending, all tied into infamous historical events of the time. This is one of the few animes to make me cry. It also has a refreshingly new take on the definition of "demons."

5. Shaman King
An earlier anime love of mine, but nonetheless important. I've always been a sucker for spiritual/supernatural stories, and Shaman King is no exception! An action-packed adventure, filled with comedy and ever evolving characters. I was instantly draw to the strong characters and eagerly awaited the many secrets to unfold. I was not disappointed.

6. R.O.D. the TV
A bit of an odd-ball experience with this one; I watched "the TV" series before seeing "Read or Die" so it was a bit confusing when old references were brought up, but still I enjoyed so much of it! My only complaint is in regards to the perversion, particularly in the "hot springs" episode. I just wish it'd stayed censored on the DVD. Still, magic mixed with the supernatural and plenty of mystery. A great find!

7. Spiral (aka Spiral: Suiri no Kizuna)
Another of the psychological animes I've found and now love. An artstyle closer to that of Furuba more than anything else, the story's are considerably darker. A continuing theme of murder mystery, with some very interesting characters and lots of intelligent twists-and-turns. The down-side was the incomplete-feeling to the 'ending', leaving many questions unanswered.

8. Naruto
I know there's been some 'bad blood' towards this series, and I can completely understand/respect those peoples' opinions, but personally I greatly enjoy this series. I haven't seen a lot of good ninja animes, so this was a great switch. Action, comedy, and a ton of cool and unique characters got me hooked!

9. Samurai 7
While I haven't been watching it for long, and have yet to see over half of the episodes, I'm hopelessly hooked on this anime! The characters are amazing, the fights have purpose, and the humor mixed with the utterly serious is a great match!

10. .hack//SIGN
Another sci-fi supernaturla-ish series. While it starts off kinda slow (much like Samurai 7) it still grabbed my attention. I love the manga and now enjoy the series, even if I don't entirely understand it. Razz In my opinion it's a more intriguing story than .hack//Legends of The Twilight

Now for my 'dislikes' list:

1. FLCL
A friend told me the whole storyline/plot in about 10mins, and I thought my brain would explode. I watched 2 or so of the episodes and I was weirded out beyond belief. It was creepy, and bizarre, and to my perception, didn't have a point. (sorry to any fans etc. etc.)

2. Super Milk-chan
Garbage. Creepy, disgusting, weird-ass garbage. Waste of the name 'anime.'

3. Bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo-bo
WTF? That's all I can think of when I first saw this. I'm sorry to anyone who likes this series, but I simply can't wrap my brain around it... and I don't really want to.

4. Samurai Champloo
A rather pointless storyline, and overly perverted characters, with MASSIVELY ugly side-characters, and some down-right stupid episode plots. (sorry again etc. etc.)

5. InuyYasha (don't shoot me!)
Yes, I admit it, I DO enjoy this series. Far from saying I love all of it, this being a great example of too many 'filler-episodes.' If the latter had been reduced I probably would've enjoyed this anime a lot more, but then I'd have to complain about the main cast (i.e.: Shippo, Kagome, and Koga, if he even counts!). I great despise unrealistic characters, specifically ones that are CONSTANTLY happy-and-peppy, or overly winy, full of themselves, or utterly useless... which I found these characters to be. The base of the story is pretty good, and many of the characters are interesting and cool, but I just wish they'd've done better with it as a whole. It was hard putting this in my 5-disliked-pile, but it barely squeaks in there. I still watch it (it IS enjoyable to a point), but I cringe every time one of these faults is renewed.
ShikamaChU

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:14 pm Reply with quote
This is really hard. I'll probably end up picking ones that were milestones in my anime watching career, rather than the ones I religiously watch. I think a change of perspective overall means more to me than something I'm currently obsessed with. The ones that change anime as I know it are the most memorable in the long run.

Or....I'm thinking too much...

Also, I'm not putting any movies in here 'cause Ghibli would make up half my list. If there’s a favorite movie thread, I’ll jump on that. ^^

Anyway, in no particular order (I've always had issues picking favorites) my top 10 anime are probably:

Cooking Master Boy (Chuuka Ichiban): I'm a sucker for Cooking manga. It's pretty sad really. It was the first cooking anime to really catch my attention (I had read some Iron Wok Jan, but it ended up scaring me for the most part. I've gotten past that now, but then I was scared of it). Chuuka Ichiban just showed me an approach and genre of anime that I really liked.
I always loved cooking.
.....Especially bread. But Yakitate! Goes in favorite manga for me ^_~

Eureka Seven: Flying robots on surfboards for the win! No, um, I just really like the characters and how they interact. It just seems well thought-out and put together.
I really just love studio BONES. They can do no wrong.
Also, yeah, the air boarding robots are always awesome.

Major!: Even more than cooking manga/anime, I'm a sucker for sports X3. Major is the only one of my sports series I don't prefer the manga to (but ONLY because I haven't read it...yet.. 9/10 times I prefer the manga over the anime, especially sports. As backward as it is.)
Anyway, I thought Major was genius storytelling. You'd be happy, and then you'd be like 'Awww',followed by throwing something at the screen and later crying…more.
Crying happens often really.
Also, baseball's my favorite sport, making it all the better.
The character's were easy to sympathize and identify with, and you just really really wanted them to win.

Genshiken: The world is a funny truth. Genshiken steered me both towards guilty Gear (How I love thee) and a new attitude towards dorkosity. So much of it hit close to home, as over the top as it was.
I felt it was really the parody of all parodies (sorry Excel Saga, Genshiken go ‘squish’ ^^)

Kodocha: Kodocha is one of the few anime I prefer over the manga. Mostly because of Sana-rap-ige.
Anyway, it's hilarious but still made me think (but not too hard. My brain wasn't being assaulted with the meaning of life or the weight of mankind or anything) the characters are beyond great and they grow, but not too fast. Kodocha just makes me feel good ^^

Mighty Space Miners: I'm probably the only person in the universe that watched this OVA. It was never finished (I suppose the studio ran out of money or something, OVA’s started declining in Japan around then, not like I knew that when I was….6….), but to this day, 12 years later, I remember it as the first space anime I really liked (Out of…that, Space Cruiser Yamato, and Macross).
Those three episodes showed me a solid plot, good (and cute) characters, and promptly made me rush to find out everything I could about it…. which wasn’t much. I really wanted to see how that one was going to go.
I suppose one of the reasons I still like it so much is that mystery of 'what would have happened'. I almost never finish anime because I like there to still be a reason to think about it.
....And Yet, I'm STILL hoping they’ll continue it or something. Even now.
I need hobbies Anime hyper;;;

Romio no aozora:: I’ve know it existed for 10 years, but I hadn’t actually seen it until last year, when I was living in Japan. I caught it on the anime channel thing, and went ‘THAT! Homigawd!….so that’s where that song was from >_>;; ‘ and fell in love with it.
Probably fell in love with it too late, as it’s impossible to find now.
When I'd first heard of it, I was eight, and Eight year olds don’t have much in the way of VHS fansubb power. Anime cry ( Id din't have any real burning interest until last year anyway)
BUT! I think it’s amazing. Especially for the time, the art is amazing, the music gorgeous, and addictive like nothing else.

Trigun: Yeah, cliché, but I have my reasons. I liked Trigun because of A: the dounuts, and B: It was really re-watchable.
I dislike spending money on anime when I’m not ever going to re-watch it (same with manga) so the fact that I can watch Trigun over and over and STILL never get tired of it, really tells me something. It’s just one of those series I’ll always love.
I’ve read the manga, but it confused me. On the other hand, I thought the direction of the anime was very well executed.
Also, it’s the first non-OVA I finished (I think, either that or Tenshi ni Narumon >_>;; ).
I liked how the characters built relationships; I thought they were all good, solid characters. I liked the quirks and the twists in them and the plot, even though it meant the series felt like it ended three episodes too early, but it was necessary.
If nothing else it taught me a lot about the preciousness of life, as dorky as that sounds.
Trigun’s the entire reason I’m a tree hugger.
Thank you Trigun, I’m now a crunchy-granola person. X3

Ah megami-sama OVA (Oh! My goddess): The OVA art really took my breath away (Clothes were awesome. I hear the mangaka spent a lot of time stalkering women’s clothes in department stores for that >_>;; ). The music was great, and (again) I loved the characters.
It was the first magical Girlfriend anime/manga I know about, and I feel it’s really a classic. I thought, as short as the OVA was, it managed not to feel too rushed and made sense, even when I was nine. It really inspired me, and is the first thing I think about (to this day) when I hear about anything relating to Norse Mythology or even, ‘A Christmas carol’.
Evil, evil subliminal messaging in that Anime hyper

Last Exile: Can’t not put that one in here. I’m a plane-dork, and this, and Porco Rosso, are my two favorites (Even though Last Exile’s most ‘Tencho steam-punk’ than the overall more traditional Porco Rosso ^^) anyway, I think the ships are beautiful, the Range Murata character designs are great, and the story is well composed.
The music puts me in a trance every time. The entire series is inspiring, and addictive. I can’t praise this one enough ^^. I like how it’s not quite the same genre as most Gonzo stuff, and that it’s cleanly made (that’s confusing…I mean that it’s not chaotic, but still conveys a lot. It’s not predictable, but it’s not confusing. Hard to explain, but it’s brilliant.)

And that’s it for my allotted ‘Favorites’ space. I like many things for many different reasons, each anime gives me a new view and shows me new developments in any genre, but these were the most memorable, at least for me. Long and rambly as it is ^^

Least favorite:
I’m not going to Put Poke’mon or things like that (I actually like corny kid stuff. Ah~ Onmyou Taisenki ^^)

Nuku Nuku DASH: The original Nuku Nuku was great. It was one of the first anime I'd ever seen. I thought it was awesome, all....six episodes of it (the era of OVAs) but then...this...this...GAUGH came. I was watching it all like ‘Who the heck are they?’. It wasn’t recognizable, and, even if I hadn’t seen the first Nuku Nuku, it would’ve thought it was real cliché. To a point where even I won’t watch it.
And that’s saying something. (There's a real short list of what I won’t watch 0_0)

X (movie only) wow…That didn’t live up to the manga. It made me laugh more than anything else, it was just a little too melodramatic. I’m all for angstification, and I think CLAMP does it well, but the movie was over the top. I love the manga (Still have yet to see the T.V. series).
Now, the ‘XY Factor’ spoof was awesome. X Movie=Clamp Dandruff galore. (Cookies to anyone who gets that Anime smile)

That’s all I can think of that made me sad for whoever was involved in the production of it. There’s a ton I’m not particularly fond of, either because they’re boring or just uninspired, but those are the only two I actively can’t stand to sit through at least the first episode or hour of....

Last edited by ShikamaChU on Tue Aug 22, 2006 8:44 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
HackTsukasa

PostPosted: Fri Aug 18, 2006 12:16 am Reply with quote
TopTen Favorite

1) Ah Megami Sama ( Ah My Goddess ) - Omg this is really good, Belldandy is so cute and the story is perfect.. a masterpiece of sure for me

2) Elfen Lied - Nyu.. Thats all i can say.. Omg Lucy is so cute and beauty and all.. Plot is awesome but.. spoiler[ Dam da final was horrible.. what really happened to Lucy.. I wanna a OAV!!]

3) GTO - One word : Awesome.. a really funny anime, the best comedy anime i saw in my life..

4) .Hack//Sign - How come i must know.. where obsession needs to go?, or Eien Sagasu kimi wa... Excelent Opening and perfect ending and the plot of this anime is really good.. Go Go Tsukasa !!

5) S.CRY.ED - Alter Power is awesome..

6) Rurouni Kenshin - This is a clasic.. must be in all otaku´s top ten..

7) Neo Genesis Evangelion - Another good anime, the psychological parts are like a burn on my heart dam..

8) Good anime but spoiler[horrible final.. if it would be a better, of course would be at least in 3rd place on my top ten]

9) Lunar Legend Tsukihime - I didn't know this anime was REALLY GOOD.. 2 months ago this was my favorite anime...

10) Vandread - First Anime i saw in Animax Channel.. this anime was like my first step to the otaku way xD

Worst X_X

1) Initial D - WTF IS THIS, horrible graphics and a simple plot of car competition.. i really hate this anime, Animax should delete this.

2) Hunter X Hunter - The same, graphics are crap.. plot isnt so bad but i still hate it

3) Crayon Shin Chan - LOL... No Comments

4) Ikkitousen - Excellent Anime but really HORRIBLE FINAL ( for me of course )

5) Tenjou Tenge - Same as Ikkitousen..
Necroyeti

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 9:08 am Reply with quote
Top 10

1. Neon Genesis Evangelion

Yeah, it's a generic #1 choice. I know. But NGE is almost single handedly responsible for turning me from a casual anime viewer to a full blown addict. Most of the anime I had watched at that point time was violent/action/mecha stuff, so I jumped at the chance to watch this. Sure, I got my fix of awesome mecha fights and (some) cool characters, but it also introduced me to the intelligent side of anime. It showed me that anime can sometimes be very complex, emotional, thought-provoking and - more importantly - downright strange. To me, it demonstarted anime as an artistic medium rather than a form of "cartoon". I have a habit of watching the series and EoE on DVD again every six months or so, and each time I notice new things and I understand it a little bit better. It's also the only anime I've seen completely in three languages too Laughing As an anime, it probably doesn't deserve the #1 spot, but sometimes you just have to reward what something is trying to accomplish, y'know.

2. Princess Mononoke
I'm not really a rabid anime fan or japanophile by any means, nor am I a Miyazaki whore, but this is honestly the greatest movie I have ever seen, animated or otherwise. It's because of the same reasons as any other Miyazaki movie really: the story is meaningful, it looks beautiful, huge array of themes, heart-warming stuff etc. So what sets Mononoke apart from the other Miyazaki movies for me? Well it certainly has a more adult feel to it and less "cute" than the others (obviously!) as well as having a better flow and more memorable scenes. The thing that really made me love it is the fact that almost no-one in the movie is either "good" or "bad", "right" or "wrong", which IMO gives it a more human and realistic feel despite being a fantasy.

3. Excel Saga
If Monty Python made a 26 episode anime series, they would've probably made Excel Saga. I can honestly say this series is a work of comedy genius. It's just totally fun to watch and at times it's just downright addictive. IMO, It does have its few dodgy episodes which are flashbacks, a tad repetitive or just not as funny as others, but as a whole it's a very enjoyable watch.

4. Bleach
I progressed onto Bleach from Naruto a while ago on recommendation, and I'm currently finding that while the two have a lot of similar qualities between them, Bleach is better on more or less every level. Everything I could ever want from a shonen series is in Bleach. I'm only on episode 45 or something now and it already deserves a placement, it's that good.

5. FLCL
I have watched this three times over now, and I still don't really understand what happened in it. Seriously. Yet, strangely enough, I'm compelled to keep watching it, and in the end I DO enjoy it. In terms of art it is stunning and innovative (the manga scene in episode one Cool) and it's humor is almost on par with Excel Saga. The soundtrack is also pretty sweet. Haruko has the same bass guitar as I do Smile

6. Cowboy Bebop
Simply put, Cowboy Bebop is just cool. It looks and sounds like it should've been a detective show in the 80's like when television used to rock. Spike may well be the best character in any anime ever. The plot is quite simple yet it's so effective, in fact there isn't much story at all, but at least the supposed filler is very enjoyable. The soundtrack also absolutely amazing

7. Naruto
Well, what can I say, I'm a Narutard. Laughing I think it starts off very average, but once you've climbed over the wall of the first 20ish episodes, every episode until the fillers are easily some of the best anime ever created, especially in terms of storyline. The soundtrack - ESPECIALLY the opening songs - will get in your head and it will refuse to leave for a looong time. It gains a relatively low spot at 7 because of its tendancy to drag out at times, not to mention the (usually) sub-standard filler.

8. Ghost In The Shell
Another "intelligent" anime, this one might take a couple of views to understand fully, but once it's wormed its way into your brain and fully digested itself it becomes a hard one to forget. The story is top notch and easily has two of the greatest animated action sequences of all time, and the artwork and detail in some places is totally spiffy. The Matrix was inspired heavily by this, but I reckon this is miles better.

9. Love Hina
This was one of the first romance anime I watched and I really enjoyed it for the most part. It was funny, it had good storyline, and the characters were likable. However the last few episodes really annoyed me spoiler[because Narusegawa went from being humorously cruel to just plain nasty towards Keitaro, whereas Otohime was kind etc, yet he still ended up sith her at the end. I dunno, it just annoyed me...]

10. Dead Leaves

Dead Leaves is the most unique piece of Japanese animation I've came across - it is visually breathtaking, (and 100% hand drawn I believe) the story is hilarious and outlandish, and it has a kick ass soundtrack. It's major downfall is that it's far too short, which is a shame.

Bottom 5

1. Tekken: The Motion Picture
The only one which is actually bad in this bottom 5. Tekken has the dubious honor of being the first anime I ever bought when I was 10 or 11 years old on VHS, back in the day when I called it "manga" Rolling Eyes. I thought it was great, watched it several times, showed it to my friends etc, simply because it was Tekken and it was all gory and violent. 7-8 years on, I watched it again and was appalled that I used to like this mindless, plotless garbage with 2-dimensional characters. I suppose I must be grateful to it in a way I guess though.

2. Inuyasha
When I first watched Inuyasha, I thought it was the greatest thing ever. Hell, I still love the first 30 or so episodes. But as it progressed it became increasingly dull and repetitive until it got to the point where it was more like a chore to sit down and watch it, at which point I just gave up watching. I'm also not too keen on the action sequences either. And I just hate Kagome and Shippo for some reason Twisted Evil

3. Dragonball Z

Again, not too bad a series. However it takes the meaning "long and drawn out" to a whole new level. I did enjoy the series when I was younger, in fact this was one of the first anime series I seriously watched. It's a pity I had the misfortune of having to put up with the highly edited dubbed version on UK TV which ruined even the subbed versions for me, personally.

4. Akira
I'm not sure about the rest of the world, but in the pre-Spirited Away days Akira was THE single most hyped thing ever in the British anime scene. Now, before I get flamed, this is my personal fourth worst for these reasons: 1) I haven't seen a lot of bad anime. 2) I had to spend £25 to buy it (years ago) and it just isn't worth that much spending IMO, and 3) I have the manga volumes, and although manga is better in most cases, the anime is like a skidmark on the manga's underwear in this case.

5. Ai Yori Aoshi
While it was a totally enjoyable series, some things about it really bugged me. Mainly: The parallels that could be drawn to Love Hina were insane and Aoi was too damn nice all the time. The series had great potential at the start but went further downhill each time a new girl was introduced more or less.
Kidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2006 9:44 pm Reply with quote
Necroyeti wrote:

10. Dead Leaves
Dead Leaves is the most unique piece of Japanese animation I've came across - it is visually breathtaking, (and 100% hand drawn I believe) the story is hilarious and outlandish, and it has a kick ass soundtrack. It's major downfall is that it's far too short, which is a shame.

Love your avatar. "But I wanna be the guy >.<!!"

It might interest you to know that Dead Leaves was made by the same guys that did FLCL. And yeah... I too, would have loved to see several more episodes of the extremely outlandish and down-right hilarious animation.
gatexor

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 7:53 am Reply with quote
I love this question no matter how often I see it, Well here's my list:

1) Ah my goddess - no haremanimelover should not know this one
2) Mahoromatic - Mahoro is both sweet/nicely drawn
3) Ai Yori Aoshi - sometimes elementaryschoolerlike but best romance I've ever seen without compromising my manhood.
4) Bleach/Naruto - best shonen out there, both very good in setting up a mood, like the music very much = always fits the atmosphere.
5) Onegai Teacher - overall good storyline with decent romance woven into it.
6) Yakitate Japan - I always laugh like crap about those stupid reactions when somebody tasted some delicious bread
7) Elfen Lied - Good shit, it's violent and romantic at the same time with a good storyline
8) School Rumble - I always crack myself up over this one
9) Neon Genesis Evangelion - very different from what I normally watch but it was very interesting from the start. if you're into psycho anime this is a must (+Lain)
10) Pokémon/Sailor Moon/Beyblades/Yu-Gi-Oh/Dargonball - these were the first anime(s) I ever watched and I still watch some eps now and then, I'll never forget them no matter how childish and simpleminded they are

Anime that didn't make the list: Chobits, Love Hina, Mahou Sensei Negima, Ichigo100%, Shuffle, Midori no Hibi, Toheart, Futakoi, Speed Grapher, Genshiken and many more.

Anime I absolutely hate:

1) Gilgamesh - was just plain boring from the beginning
2) Chrno Chrusade - boring, bad story, crappy characters
3) Trinity Blood - wasn't all bad, ending sucked, looked way to clean with all the computeranimation
4) Kimi ga Nozoma Eien - So many people like this one, to me it's bad drama, worse than any soapopera
5) Haibane Renmei - nothing happening in that series, a waste of time
Wandering Knight

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 5:28 pm Reply with quote
Quote:

Yo, watch it all. You can't really judge a slice-of-life anime until you watch it entirely, because the main dramatic focus is put on the closing of the series. Haibane Renmei's storyline gets really, really creepy at the end.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quote
gatexor wrote:
1) Ah my goddess - no haremanimelover should not know this one

Why? What makes it such a "must see?"

gatexor wrote:
3) Ai Yori Aoshi - sometimes elementaryschoolerlike but best romance I've ever seen without compromising my manhood.

How so? What about it made it such an appealing romance to your sensitive manhood?

gatexor wrote:
5) Onegai Teacher - overall good storyline with decent romance woven into it.

Okay, and? All you've really given me in this entire post are stock generic answers. You only say "good story" or "good art" when you're not even trying to explain yourself and are just mindlessly rambling crap off. Get more specific.

gatexor wrote:
7) Elfen Lied - Good shit, it's violent and romantic at the same time with a good storyline

Stock, stock, stock, care to elaborate?

gatexor wrote:
8) School Rumble - I always crack myself up over this one

Why?

gatexor wrote:
9) Neon Genesis Evangelion - very different from what I normally watch but it was very interesting from the start. if you're into psycho anime this is a must (+Lain)

Why is it a must for fans of "psycho" anime?

gatexor wrote:
1) Gilgamesh - was just plain boring from the beginning

Why was it boring?

gatexor wrote:
2) Chrno Chrusade - boring, bad story, crappy characters

Why was it boring? Why were the characters "crappy?"

gatexor wrote:
4) Kimi ga Nozoma Eien - So many people like this one, to me it's bad drama, worse than any soapopera

Why?

gatexor wrote:

And oh hell, you damn well better explain this one. I'm especially not letting you off the hook for being vague and dismissive here.

I'm not gonna let you get away with being lazy around here. Especially when you make some decidedly controversial statements without even trying to back them up.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Ninja_T_G

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 3:12 pm Reply with quote
Well, for now this is my top five since I'm kinda new. ( Embarassed english is my third language, sorry for any mistake )

1. DragonBall Z : Well.. it is the first anime I watched and the one that made me want to see more animation! This one will always be my number 1!

2. Full Metal Alchemist : This one, since it was the only animation I could find in the video store next to my house, I decided to rent it and OMG I just can't stop now. This made me cry and laught, with all the brothership and the fact that they lost their mom at a young age.... What a great story, with all the ups and downs. I really like the way they mixed, magical and historical facts together. It made me dream that it might be real. Very Happy

3. Bleach : I can see that a lot of people have different opinions of this. Well me I love Bleach. I believe that everyone has a soul and that once we don't have a body anymore... it would be great to have a place like Soul Society. Laughing I just like the way they show us how friendship can be powerful! Razz

4. Fushigi Yuugi : What a great love story!!!!!!!!!!!!! Miaka and Tamahome, no matter what happen.... they will be together! AWWWWWW... I want a guy like that..... Embarassed

5. GantZ : Well actually, I don't really know why I liked this one. But it just capture my attention and I couldn't stop watching it till I know what will happen. I like they way when we can hear what people say in their minds. It just so true what they say. Human are selfish....they will depend on other. Is like they will test the danger on other before they will go. I guess it's the slice of life that I appreciate.

If you have any suggestion for me, do not hesitate. Wink
mjgeo

PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:48 pm Reply with quote
Top 10

1. Hunter X Hunter
Well, I'm not exactly sure why I like this shounen more than all the others. I guess that first and foremost, I find Hisoka more interesting than any other anime character. The story during the first OVA arc is better than any other shounen story I've seen so far. Also, as much as can be possible about a shounen series involving magical powers, this one was realistic. People who should have won the fight did, and the heroes don't find new supercharged powers in the middle of battle.
It is also worth noting what HxH is missing. That is, long and boring filler arcs while the anime catches up to the manga. Also missing are weak annoying characters crying "Gon, Gon, Gon, Gon" over and over instead of actually doing something.

Downside? It may never be finished.

2. Full Metal Alchemist
I didn't find the characters in this as interesting as those in HxH, however I found it did have a good plot. The fighting using alchemy was great. Also the length of the series was perfect to fit the story in well, and without dragging it all out.

3. School Rumble
One of the funniest shows I've watched, not just from the anime genre. I don't care too much for the story line, other than hoping that it advances so the jokes can keep coming.

4. Dragon Ball Z
Sure, it's not great anymore (and some would say never was). But it was the first anime I watched and enjoyed. I only wish it would have ended with the Cell saga. I'm happy to admit that everything after that was shit, but the earlier DBZ gave me more entertainment than most shows now.

5. Bleach
The first dozen or two episodes were nothing to write home about, but thanks to the begging of my friends, I kept watching and found a really entertaining arc with great fights. I don't mind that the characters are a little shallow, they are still likable.

6. Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex
One of the few series I'd be able to watch more than once and stay entertained. What I found best about this series was that even the single episode stories were interesting.

7. Gundam Wing
I'm not much into Gundam or mecha anime, but I found this one to be great. Again, it was the story that did it for me. I also found that if I missed an episode, I'd spend the next week trying to figure out what the hell happened.
It's also a good sign when spoiler[Heero has to abandon ship in the first episode instead of destroying everything in sight with the flick of his wrist]

8. The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya
Great first episode, once you figure out what the hell is going on. Even after that, it stays great for a while, although I was a little dissapointed with the final few eps of the first season. If more is made, it has the potential to be much higher on my list. Kyon is great, but I can't quite understand why Haruhi is so popular.

9. Naruto
Yes, Naruto is annoying. Yes, Sasuke is annoying. Yes, Sakura is annoying. I know the faults of this show, and I'm not going to deny them either. Having said that, I had a good time watching the main story line, and I'll pick it up again when/if the filler arc finishes.

10. Full Metal Panic: Fumoffu
Like School Rumble I like this one for the comedy only. The relationship between Chidori and Souske is great.

Bottom 5 (NB: All of these are shows I didn't finish watching. If the series got great after that, tough luck for me I guess).

5. Tokyo Underground
I watched all of two episodes of this show. I had the chance to watch more, but I honestly did not care what happened to whats-his-name. I could have given it more of a chance, but it looked like it had no potential at all, especially involving the fighting style.

4. Gundam Seed Destiny
I've seen more than two episodes of this (maybe a dozen), and each one was a bore. I watched some eps at the start of the series, and nothing clicked. I gave it another chance a little later on, and still nothing.

3. Tenjho Tenge
I only knew three people who had seen this, and all three liked it. I'm not sure why, because there was nothing in the show to make it enjoyable. I even hated the opening theme. I don't mind if a show has fan service in it, but if that's all it has, then no thanks.

2. Dragon Ball GT
And I thought nothing could beat Buu as the worst part of the Dragon Ball franchise. Well, GT proved that wrong in a big way. I heard that it got better after the first 10 eps or something like that, so I watch after that and it was still bad.

1. FLCL
You'd think it would hard to not finish a series that goes for only 6 episodes wouldn't you? Well, I found a way. I'm told it's one of those "hate it or love it" things, so after 3 eps and nothing to love about it at all, I gave up.
All the things I like about anime; story line, character development, action, comedy... FLCL had none of these qualities.
erams

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 1:22 am Reply with quote
1. Paradise Kiss: This one just aired last year but I loved the stylized and beautiful animation in it. It made me love anime again, after being dissapointed for quite some time. I liked how it was short and sweet in a style that I had never seen before. I want more like this. Since last year I have been watching more and more animes again because of it. That's why it's my fav.

2. Ceres Celestial Legend: I am a sucker for shoujo, and this one is hard-core shoujo. I love the plot and the way the characters are drawn. Aya and Toya's relationship took my breath away at some points. I might be just wierd that way. I love Yu Watase super much, she is such a beautiful artist, I love how her mangas were turned into animes.

3. Sailor Moon: is my all time favourite, the very first anime I ever saw in my whole life. I just like the fantasy and how I was able to dress up and act like Usagi, pretending to be a Sailor Scout fighting for love and justice.

4. Fushigi Yugi: I am a huge fan of Yu Watase. If it wasn't for her I might not have ever watched any anime. I really loved this one because of Miaka and Tamahome's love and the constant 8 million triangles they end up in trying to be together. Also the feud between Yui and Miaka was awesome, I loved how you can think Yui is a complete bitch but then hope she gets away from the bad guys each eopisode.

5. Nana: I watched this only after seeing the live-action movie and it is way better (which is usually true of any movie based on an anime), and I loved the movie a lot. I love how everything is drawn in such a beautiful way and the humor in it is also a plus. There's a lot more humor than in the movie, which balances the serious love problems that are constantly presenting themselves to the main characters. The music also adds to it because it is awesome to listen to and the songs never get old.

6. Escaflowne: I saw the movie, then the show and they were both awesome. I am usually not one for Mech-battles, but I liked the supernatural twists that they put in with the travel from earth to gaia and Hitomi's ability to see things. It's just a cool story altogether. I liked the love triangle too of course.

7. Loveless: This show was so cool. I recommended it to my sister and she loved it too. I love to relationship that Souba and Ritsuka have. Also the magical battle scenes totally make my day everytime I see them. I love magical battle scenes.

8. Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru: Umm... I don't know why I love this so much, but I do. The anime is done very well, the plot is kinda weird, but there have been weirder. I just don't know what to say. The forbidden love thing is one of my fav anime genres. I just like it!

9. Bokura ga Ita: This is new, and it is so cute! I love the simplicity of the characters who are going through major life events. The voice of Nana is so cute too! I love it.

10. Hana yori Dango: I am totally a fan of old-school shoujo manga and animes. I have to admit that I watched it after Meteor Garden though. But!! I just really like the relationships the Tsukushi forms with all 4 guys and all the troubles she has to go through before she finally figures out she is in love with Domyouji. ahhh... I will always love this one and watch it over and over again...

Honourable Mention: goes to X because it is cool with it's action and well drawn boys. I like that, the well drawn boys. Maybe I am the only one who can think of anime characters as cute. Don't think I am wierd. I swear I have friends that do too!! Laughing
___

Dislike:: Top 5 not in order

1. Haibane Renmei: Didn't really like it. I didn't like how you have to watch a lot of boring stuff to get to the good stuff. I was kinda like "I'm glad it's over." Please don't hate me guys, sorry.

2. Cowboy Bebop: I am probably the only person in the world who didn't like it. Again please don't hate me. I think I like Romantic premises more. But I did give it a try! Forgiveness Please!!!

3. Inuyasha: Uhhhh.... I liked watching it at first, but then it got annoying. I don't know why, it just did. It was sooooo long.

4. Pokemon: OK I watched this every morning when I was in highschool just because it was anime and they didn't put anything good on tv back then. Bottom line was that it was many hours wasted watching this when I could have slept an extra half hour every morning.

5. Card Captor Sakura: Dubbed version was just so bad! I wish I would have seen it in Japanese because I like magical girly animes.

Ummm, so that's it. Hope my opinions didn't infuriate anyone. I have seen tons of others, but these are the ones that stick out the most in my mind. Peace.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hitsu

PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:51 am Reply with quote
I'm not a kind of guy who judge a book by its cover, so I don't care if an anime has a crappy artwork. As long as it has a good storyline, humor, and/or something that you can relate to . I don't know if 10 would be enough to list my favorite animes, but I will try.
Not in order.
Gundam Wing
The first anime that got me hooked. It is by so far has the best storyline I have ever seen.
Tenchi Muyo (All)
The first anime that made me laughed so hard.
Dragon Ball - DBZ
This anime both have story and humor. More importantly, martial art. Too bad the story on DBGT wasn't well developed; the story was like doing a school project/homework at the last moment.
Samurai X/Rouruni Kenshin
I'm a big fan of old Japanese samurai movies, and this anime is the only thing that comes close to it.
Initial D
Fan of Formula one. This anime made drifting look so easy and all those tricked out cars look so cool, wish I had one.
Slam Dunk
You can learn something from the main character. Hardwork beats talents anytime. There's always good to know that there is an anime character that got dumped a whole lot of times.
Bleach---------------------------
Naruto-----------Need I say more
Cowboy Bebop--------------------
The Place Promised In Our Early Days/Voices Of A Distant Star
I was speechless after watching these two.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous    Next
Page 41 of 122