• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mobile Suit Gundam Side Story: Missing Link Game Unveiled in Pics

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fatt_One

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:20 am Reply with quote
So this game is in a way related to Rise from the ashes?(being a side story) that's interesting.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:33 pm Reply with quote
Could be good, probaly won't be. That what? 0079 game on the PS3 was good.

Still, I wish the Extreme Vs games had single player modes like Vs Zeta Gundam did.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Wrangler

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:51 pm Reply with quote
It looks like their trying to make another Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 style game with space.

That one is exclusive free-to-play Japanese only PS3 Network game. I've played it, its challenging but fun to play once you get past the super-players who linger on it.

Its dying now, so I'd imagine this is going to replace it.
Rahxephon91

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:58 pm Reply with quote
Mobile Suit Gundam Battlefield Record U.C. 0081 is a single player(though it has online) Gundam game.

The free online one is Mobile Suit Gundam: Battle Operation.

This new game is apparently part of the Side story series which includes Blue Destiny and the Dreamcast game. So it will probably be a single player focused game again.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website My Anime
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1