• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Mystereet Visual Novels Get Xbox One Game

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
FenixFiesta

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:38 am Reply with quote
Exclusive for the Japanese Xbox One... that is simply sad to hear.
maximilianjenus

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:57 am Reply with quote
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 12:08 pm Reply with quote
FenixFiesta wrote:

Well the problem is, I don't know if this is going to sell well in Japan on Xbox One. It may no longer be exclusive if the Xbox one version sold poorly, and porting it to PS4 may not help because console sales has been going down in Japan, so a PS Vita could be the only option if the Xbox One version sold not too well.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Tiggyz

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:09 pm Reply with quote
mdo7 wrote:
FenixFiesta wrote:

Well the problem is, I don't know if this is going to sell well in Japan on Xbox One. It may no longer be exclusive if the Xbox one version sold poorly, and porting it to PS4 may not help because console sales has been going down in Japan, so a PS Vita could be the only option if the Xbox One version sold not too well.

People in North America can import the game and play it on their North American Xbox Ones though do you really want to pay hundreds of dollars to import a visual novel. I don't Anime dazed
hojo 360

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:38 pm Reply with quote
Tiggyz wrote:
mdo7 wrote:
FenixFiesta wrote:

People in North America can import the game and play it on their North American Xbox Ones though do you really want to pay hundreds of dollars to import a visual novel. I don't Anime dazed
Indeed that's all it is a visual novel a point and click game back when i imported a 360 from japan games like this kep coming out left and right Razz they end of being very boring and seeing as how the xbox one is sticking to getting J games like this. I feel a bit sad for xbox one anyway endless you understand Japanese 100% a game like this be point less to import Confused
Letthemeatraep

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 4:48 pm Reply with quote
Um... so are these basically all ports being announced then or what? I'm having trouble telling.

FenixFiesta wrote:

Maybe I missed it, but where does it say it's exclusive?
mdo7

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 5:06 pm Reply with quote
Tiggyz wrote:
mdo7 wrote:

Well Xbox One may not sale a lot in Japan, and I'm afraid this game will flop in Japan.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
hojo 360

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 6:17 pm Reply with quote
Letthemeatraep wrote:
Um... so are these basically all ports being announced then or what? I'm having trouble telling.

FenixFiesta wrote:

Maybe I missed it, but where does it say it's exclusive?
No there not ports mystereet f will be a remake for xbox one and the others are all for just xbox one for much better info go here http://gematsu.com/2014/05/5pb-announces-three-new-xbox-one-adventure-games
Elder God Demonbane

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 9:50 pm Reply with quote
little off topic, but is a new demonbane game to much to ask?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1