• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Will Yu-Gi-Oh! GX episodes 156-180 ever be dubbed!?

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheDementedBrit

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 4:02 pm Reply with quote
Okay, this has been circling the internet for over six years now, where is Yu-Gi-Oh! GX! i need an explanation, a proper one as to why it hasn't been done yet, 4kids said it was because they were having 5d's as a higher priority and will do it in the near future. it's been 6 years!
I love Yu-Gi-Oh and have grown up watching it, and I never got to see the ending, because it randomly went off the air one day, and recently I found a site allowing me to watch the old Yu-Gi-Oh GX episodes and I raced through to 155 in ecstatic happiness, only to be dissapointed that 156-180 hadn't been dubbed.
We need this to be dubbed, we need it! they even dubbed the movie with Jaden in it, and it had his characteristics that he had in season 4 in it and I didnd understand any of it. I explains everything and needs doing, it would get back so many viewers for 4kids and Yu-Gi-Oh!, I'd be the happiest person alive if it were to happen, it's my favorite series, I love and miss it.. please, we need to get this done! I'm begging!!!!
Tony K.
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 5:46 am Reply with quote
Sorry, no speculating allowed. If it happens, it happens. No point in controlling the uncontrollable.
This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1